Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im so excited

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So awesome, Ritzbit, My kids school, is doing a fund raiser also,they are having penny wars, my kids go to a small private school, kids bring in pennies,but if you put bills in another classes bucket they lose that amount of pennies...they raise a good amount doing it ....Last year they raised money for a different cause and theoody raised $4000.00, which fora student body of just 115, is pretty good. Keep it up,don't get discouraged.
    Grace and Peace,
    Laura
    I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"

Thanks

So glad to hear that others care =)

That sounds really great =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good luck!

Thanks

I finally have it decided and everything. My teacher is helping me

Thanks

Did anyone else watch the show "The Doctors" today? I truly admire those four celebrity docs. They went to Haiti and just dug in and started helping, while their film crew filmed.
    I especially love the pediatrician, Dr. Jim Sears. I met his parents at a La Leche League International convention 26 years ago. His dad is also a pediatrician who wrote some great childcare books, and his mom is an R.N. who worked closely with LLL. Jim was one of the older kids at that convention who played with my kids. He's such a soft-hearted guy with kids that he just kept breaking down in tears when he would try to make comments to the camera. It made me respect him that much more.
    I have a lot of yarn left after making Ryan's blanket, so I've started making another baby blanket. When it's finished, I'm going to try to make sure that it goes to Haiti. It's a small thing to do, but I would love to know that a Mom with a new baby there gets something pretty in which to keep her baby warm.
    Ritzbit, keep doing what you're doing. I think that teens can do a lot once they put their minds to something.
    Hugs,
    Marla