Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Build up of Plaq behind your eyes?

Thanks

Hey Numpty,
    You sound like you need to curl up with some tea and just work on feeling better. I hope that you are on some antibiotics for that Strep.
    I wonder how they can tell that the build-up behind your eyes wasn't caused from the Plaquenil? Can early macular degeneration be yet another fun symptom that AI diseases can bring on?
    Can anything be done to reverse it? These are some questions that I would ask, if I were you.
    Perhaps one of our wiser members, like SaySusie, may jump in here with some answers.
    Meanwhile, take good care of yourself and get well from the Strep.
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Aw, sweetie, that sucks about the strep! I hope that's getting better quickly for you.. and at least the tests are done and over with for now, they aren't pleasant by any means, I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good news from your results. Take it easy and get in some you time. ((Hugs))
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,
    Numpty, hope you're feeling better. Strep seems to be going around in this area also. I was just with the eyes guy on Monday. My vision has been changing very rapidly since I start on the Planquil. Marla I also have the dry eyes thing. He told me find out from the rheumy if fish oil or flax oil was okay, also gave me drops. No built up though. we went over the retinal pics together.

Hugs to all
    Nonna