Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Week

Thanks

Unhappy Bad Week

I've felt out of wack all week. especially today. I've been all shaky and not able to pay attention and just on the verge of tears becuz something just doesnt feel right but I cant like pin point what it is you know what I mean? My whole body just feels tired and weak and like its about to give out. Its like walking around in slow motion. I left school early today becuz I could barely function just sitting in class writing notess. My hands were shaking and I couldn remember what I was typing. and right now im trying to type this with one hand becuz my left wrist is to weak to really lift it up off my lap. i dont know why i got so crappy all the sudden =( i swear it started when i started up my meds again. i hate it. i felt like everyone was looking at my funny when i was getting ready to leave becuz i could barely walk becuz my legs were shaking soo bad.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Aww im so sorry to hear your feeling not good atm, it completely sucks when our bodies come under attack like that! i offer you lots of gentle cyber hugs and hope that you get some releife very soon!

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iseedeadmonkeys For This Useful Post:

ritzbit (01-22-2010)

Thanks

Thank you =/

Thanks

Sounds like a pretty bad flare up to me. I hope it goes away real soon. Hang in there and God bless. Jim.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know exactly how you're feeling. This last flare of mine is going pretty much the same way. All we can do os wait it out or talk to the Docs. I would mention either way.

Nonna

Remember - Live Life to the best of your ability.

St Matthews Gospel: (paraphased by mother Teresa) I know the Lord does not give me more than I can handle, I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

Thanks

I already had an appointment for the 2nd but my mom said that if I dont feel better by Monday she's going to try to move my appointment to this week. The best part is that I have to work today. Ugh =( I would call in but I havent worked in 2 weeks and when I call in they dont give me any hours for weeks. 7 hours of standing does not sound like fun right now. Im probably going to ask to just do something easy today so I dont mess up and get fired. Cuz that would be my luck. My arms and legs dont feel so weak right now though so maybe I'll be ok. I guess I'll just have to wait and see =/

Thanks

Does your employer know that you have lupus? I understand that he/she needs to have a productive employee however they should be sympethetic to your illness, it is through no fault of yours that you have this awfull disease. I certainly hope that things start looking up for you. Try to smile: I know it seems impossible at times, we have all been there. I wish you the best and hope you start feeling better.God bless. Jim
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

I've explained to them that I have an AI disease but just kind of left it at that. The only reason I told them that is becuz they used to ask me kind of often to get into the freezer and I had to explain that I couldnt and they were like I dont believe that. My maneger Billy I think hates me. And he isn't one to take "excuses". I gave him a note from Childrens last time I was late to work becuz of an appointment though so he should realize that Im not just full of crap.

Thanks

Hey there -
    Oh my gosh - my heart breaks for you , but I have to say this is why it is SO IMPORTANT for me to stay connected herel. I also find that "sudden onset" SO CONFUSING - even though it happens over and over. I am constantly saying to my husband "What is happening? I dont know whats going on..." And he will gently say "Because you have a disease honey, its unpredictable" Its almost like once a flare is over, I forget it ever happened! Then, when it recurs, Im like Whats this? Sounds crazy, but its what happpens.
    My flare this time around - aslong with some severe neuro issues - is VERY much like you described: WEAKNESS, horrible weakness, like each arm and leg has a 50 lb weight on it. And SO foggy, confused, ou-of-it feeling. Oh my word - I really hate it. But what I appreciate is that you wont really find these types of symptoms on any medical website - not in detail like this. And because we have this site, we know that this can be a part of a lupus flare...we realize we are not going crazy.
    I TRULY hope you find time to rest. I have been, and my symptoms STILL got worse, to the point I had to go to ER last night. I felt like my body was dying out...got a script for high dose steriods - uugh - but good thing I went: My EKG was abnormal and my O2 stats dropped to 94 when I walked less than 10 feet. I KNEW I was weak, but going there ensured that I wasnt in danger YET, and got me the treatment I needed.
    I pray you do the same honey.
    I wil be praying for you .

Prayers coming,
    Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurid8967 View Post
    My EKG was abnormal and my O2 stats dropped to 94 when I walked less than 10 feet. I KNEW I was weak, but going there ensured that I wasnt in danger YET, and got me the treatment I needed.
    This might sound like a dumb question but what does all that mean?

Im sorry you aren't feeling well either. Hopefully things get better. I guess time will tell.