Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick and I don't know why or from what

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was talking to my mom about it, and she said the same things. She said it was probably due to missing my meds along with a bought of slight malnutrition. I definitly plan to talk to the doctor about it and see if it was the meds messing with me. If so, then I need to get them changed since I forget often, although not as often as lately. My memory is too shot to even check if I took them that day. I can't even remember who some people are some days, although that isn't from the meds. It's got to be genetic. lol. I'll try to stay away from Plaquenil, since if my stomach bothers me I don't eat enough or can't eat at all. I'll take it as a warning and pray that they don't put me on it anyway. Thanks again.

After a few days of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and bagels with creamcheese for breakfast, I'm doing a lot better. Thank goodness that the dizziness stopped though. I don't like the feeling, but I prefer the black-out dizziness compared to whatever it was that made me dizzy earlier.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's been a while, but I'm doing a lot better. Still have nausea and the nasty. It's still hard to eat enough, so I can't wait until I get to see the doctor. I think most of it WAS from malnutrion and the nasty and nausea might be from dehydration. More liquids, and I guess more bagels until I get to see the doctor. Ugggh.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

Thanks

Sorry you're still not feelin that great. Hope you can get to the doctor

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks. I am going to make an emergency appointment. Tonight when I ate a bite of shake-n-bake pork and 3 tater-tots, I lost it about a minute later. Unfortunatly, I'm completely serious. A Minute!! I haven't had anything to eat all day, so I shouldn't have lost so much....I know, alot of nasty information, but it happened. But what's really wierd, is that I feel a bit better when I stretch out on my stomach.