Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Us About Your Avatar

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs up Tell Us About Your Avatar

I just changed my Avatar (profile pic) and was thinking how little I know about other people's avatars so I am starting this thread so we can explain why we chose them and so we can tell eachother when we changed them. I am going to attach a pic of my current avatar in the message so if we go back to read this later after our avatar has been changed, the comments will make sense for the picture we had at that time. (For those who don't know you can attach your pic by pressing on the paperclip)

This is a picture of me and my brother Mike, about late 1979 or so. I changed it to this b/c on FB someone started Wayback Week and thought I would do that with my profile pic on here too, but with a different picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Hi SandyR,

With no human children...these are my kids. Oliver is the beagle on the left, got him from the SPCA and he is 5 yrs old. Spencer is a beagle/dachshund mix and he is 10 yrs old, got him when he was six weeks from a friend that had a beagle that was not fixed!!

Cool thread by the way.
    Samo

Thanks

Mine is a school picture. It was such a happy time for me when I was teaching. Usually, people don't like these kinds of pictures, but I really liked this one.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I thought it was a great movie. Definitely two thumbs up in my opinion.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rob: I think you thought she was asking us to talk about the movie "Avatar". She was referring to your personal avatar on this site.

I, too, am posting my "Way Back When" picture for the same reasons. This is my High School Picture, the last time that I was healthy and happy at the same time

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Rob: I think you thought she was asking us to talk about the movie "Avatar". She was referring to your personal avatar on this site.
    I know, I was just being a smart***.

My Avatar is just me, from about a year ago I think.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 01-14-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks

Default My Avatar

Well, at one point I was so frustrated with my doctors and I got to thinking of the see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil (or what I like to call the ignorant bunch). Decided that this represented my doctors so I got them to pose for my avatar. They don't listen, see or talk to me. Just slap a label and off I go. Now, with the arcade, I enjoy being known as the Monkeys!

Larry

And no, with the broken leg, no movies (Avatar) for me. The new ad (is I Beautiful Bones) about the girl who was murdered and her dad can't solve the crime though freaks me out when it comes on...
    My Avatar represents most of my doctors. They don't want to look at what is going on, listen to what I'm saying or tell me anything!! Sound familiar?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My Avatar is the peace symbol, Yeah born in the 60's and just love the symbol and always looking for peace ...Plus I don't like pictures of myself so this suited better...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are too funny Rob I still love your picture!
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Yes Rob,
    It's about time you commented on the movie. I was wondering what you were thinking about it. Can you believe it, I've heard people slamming it because the military guys were shown as the bad guys? I hang with a lot of military guys, and all of them LOVED the film.
    Marla