Thread: Happy 2010

Thanks

Default Happy 2010

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I posted and wanted to check on all my Lupie friends. Hope everyone is off to a good start in the New Year!!!! As for me the Plaquenil finally kicked in and the fatigue is more manageable so I am going to try Roller Derby again and get another gym membership. Unfortunately the Sjogrens has caused havoc in my mouth as I have already needed a root canal It's okay I'm trying to prevent anymore by drinking more water than a camel. I know it's been a while since I have been on as the forum switched up on me again. Guess I'll have to try to relearn it all. Take care my friends.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

Happy New Year hugs for you...

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Happy New Year and good to see you back and feeling a little better.You've been missed.Hope your mouth feels better soon.

Love
    Amanda.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Brenda! It's good to see you again! SO glad to know you're feeling better! Sorry about the root canal...ow!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi and i am glad you are doing better. You are really a roller derby girl wow what courage. Bonita

Thanks

Go get 'em B! I hope that you continue to feel well and are able to participate in roller derby and go to the gym. Check in every oncv in a while and let us know how you're doing. Happy New Year!