Thread: Hi all I'm New Here!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Hi all I'm New Here!!!!!!

Hi all i'm netty from a very cold uk right now! I dont have a definate dx as yet although its been a good 10 years of suffering. No major incidents but sure effects my way of life. Been told its definately auto immune and possible lupus with many symptoms but hey wont go into that right now! bee here all day other wise! lol
    Just like to say hi and hope that your all having a pain free day!

from Nettyxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome my name is Bonita and i live in the USA in the state of Pennsylvania about 25 miles from Hershey . This is a wonderfull site and the most caring and informative people will be able to help you. I am 61 and was diagnosised about 3 years ago with lupus and myositis. Love and prayers

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know I share your concerns. In my experience Lupus goes undiagnosed simply because not too many doctors have alot of information about it and because you may have so many different symptoms relating to the Lupus, some doctors are afraid to lable it. I just wanted to say hang in there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and welcome you have found a caring and lovely site to join and find out everything you need to know here. Where in the UK are you im in Manchester.

Love
    Amanda.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Netty,

Welcome to our family. This is a great place to find answers to your questions, and to find support when you have doubts. I went 12 years with a fibromyalgia diagnosis, before lupus diagnosis was added. I know this is a frustrating time and i know you are frightened about the possibilities. Just know that we are here to help you when you need it.

I wish you a pain free day too. thanks.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

hi netty i am kim and i am from sydney australia welcome to our family we are all here for you hugs kim l

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Netty and Kim
    Welcome, to you both, to our family here. All of us understand what you are dealing with now as we've all been there, at one time or another.
    This is the place to be if you want to learn as much as you can about Lupus, how it affects you, what treatments are available, and what life-style changes can best help you to manage your illness.
    Even if you are not diagnosed with Lupus, you are still most welcome to remain a part of our family. Anyone suffering from any type of auto-immune disorder is welcome here because they are all, in some way, inter-related!
    You are not alone and I am so glad that you found us!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!