Thread: mouth sores

Thanks

Default mouth sores

oh yeck - I know you don't want to talk about them -

but tell me - if your's are like this. When I first started getting them they were like blisters, filled with white fluid. Lateley they've there'll be one like that then one next to it like a blood blister, then more small red dots are popping up in my mouth. they don't hurt, I wouldn't notice them except that I look at the white ones when they come up because I feel them.

Are yours like this?
    much love to all my lupie friends -

Thanks

Hi Karen,

Haven't had them for a while thank goodness; but when I did yes they were like it. Rheumy told me warm sea salt water rinses 3-5x per day for a week or until they went away. I hope you feel better soon. I am sorry you are having them. They will go away. Let us know how you are feeling. There are times we don't want to discuss things; but we also all learn from them as well. Someone else on the board will look up the blog and go "hmmm, I thought I was the only one." We are all in the same boat so it helps to share; keep paddling.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Yep! Sometimes, the bright red spots for me don't turn into the blister-type, but they'll be raised a bit, so I'm assuming those are strictly inflammation. Though occasionally they do blister up. I get the blisters with the clear/milky fluid quite regularly...

I tell you what though, I feel like much less of a freak now that I'm actually connected to others who experience the same things as me. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this.
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Thank You! I had to go to the doctor today because I have a blister on my tongue that does hurt but my mouth is COVERED in white spots and red spots! At first I thought the white spots were thrush then I noticed all the red spots in other places. I also have two white bumps (for the lack of a better word) on the inside of each cheek. It almost feels like a pea under the skin. Doesn't hurt at all but I can see it.

This place really does make me feel better! I was going through the " OMG are you just looking for things to be wrong now" moment early. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I have so many things going wrong in my body at one time. Thanks to all of you that share your stories. They help so much

Thanks

Hi Karen,

I have it the same way you do. Sometimes they are waterfilled blisters and sometimes they look like bloodblisters.
    Even though they don't hurt, it is disturbing to have them.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).