Thread: lupus of the brain i have questions????

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default lupus of the brain i have questions????

Lately I have been having these migraine headaches, dizziness, blurry eyes. Last week, I was up making me something to eat and I just felt like I was getting ready to faint. It felt like the whole world was spinning and I heard the loud ringing in my ears.

So my boyfriend walked me outside to get some fresh air?

Have any of you felt any of these symptoms? am i over exaggerating?
    You too shall overcome this!

Thanks

I have and I've read of many other people suffering these symptoms... however, they can also be caused by so many other diseases other than lupus... many temporary.

Go see your doc Hope you are better soon!

Thanks

Default Lupus of the brain

I do have lupus of the brain and have had all the symptoms you describe except for the blurry vision. I had started out with seizures several months ago and then got those stopped with seizure meds. I thought everything was good except for lots of headaches and the inability to concentrate but my rheumatologist ran lots of tests including a lumbar punture to rule out MS. She said I do indeed have lupus of the brain and started me on prednisone and cytoxan therapy to reduce the inflammation in my brain.
    Lots of symptoms do mimic this so I would check it out with your rheumatologist. Hope you get to feeling better! I know it was a really scary diagnosis but she told me once I finish therapy she will put me on a life long maintenance drug to help keep this in check. Good luck!
    Catlady4520