Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm new, I've had my diagnosis for 1 month

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thinking of you and hope today is a good one for you.Lots of love.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

dear nonna i also have thyroid problems so i know what you mean and i also watched my grandmother who had parkinsons and what it did to her i am so sorry you are dealing with so much please know i am thinking of you and if you need someone to chat to you can message me at anytime hugs and lots of love kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi Nonna - welcome! I like your user name. Reminds me of a little italian grandma. I get you about the fogs. I am only 31 and have one of those biiiiiggggg pill boxes for the week to remember to take my pills daily. I use my phone as an alarm all the time. Must right things immediatly (in the same place each time) or I forget. People at work think I am just very organized, but they don't get it that I am not at all, I am just so scatterbrained that I need to know where to find what I was looking for or working on and can do it fastest with simple systems to help me. The most common thing I misplace is my cell phone. Almost always when the volume is off too. That and my keys that I usually leave in the key hole to the door once or twice a week on average. *sigh* if you go back and search the threads you will find one from a few months ago about all the funny and not so funny things we have done when foggy headed. There's a really funny one on there from Rob, but I am going to let you find that and laugh for yourself.
    PS Rob - Windex in the freezer is pretty funny but that other story has it beat!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    hi Nonna - welcome! I like your user name. Reminds me of a little italian grandma. I get you about the fogs. I am only 31 and have one of those biiiiiggggg pill boxes for the week to remember to take my pills daily. I use my phone as an alarm all the time. Must right things immediatly (in the same place each time) or I forget. People at work think I am just very organized, but they don't get it that I am not at all, I am just so scatterbrained that I need to know where to find what I was looking for or working on and can do it fastest with simple systems to help me. The most common thing I misplace is my cell phone. Almost always when the volume is off too. That and my keys that I usually leave in the key hole to the door once or twice a week on average. *sigh* if you go back and search the threads you will find one from a few months ago about all the funny and not so funny things we have done when foggy headed. There's a really funny one on there from Rob, but I am going to let you find that and laugh for yourself.
    PS Rob - Windex in the freezer is pretty funny but that other story has it beat!
    Takes probably because I am a little Italian American grandma
    As for Robs Windex in the freezer, for the past 40 years I come home from the grocery store with the wrong can of vegetables. I want green beans and I always pick up corn if I'm not careful.

Thanks for the welcome.
    Nonna

Remember to enjoy Life to the fullest and the best of your ability. It's all you get.