Thread: Been gone for awhile

Thanks

Default Been gone for awhile

I;m in the midle of a major relapse and have come out of remission with a vengance,,,must have been all the holiday stress.I have major leasions on my hands and I"m also having major spinal probelms to where the doc comes by twice a day to give me injections of morphine to get by and I spend the rest of the day in traction....this really ****s sorry I haven't been around...but now ya know why

stjames

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 01-20-2003).]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh St. James, I have missed you and I can't tell you how much I ache for you. I wish I were able to do more for you, but I want you to know that I am here.
    Please continue to take care of yourself against this insidious disease that seems hell bent on making your life hell!
    Like you have said yourself, so many times, You are not alone! we are here for you!
    Many Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thanks Sue and I'm sorry I haven;t been here enough to help you. I finnally was able to stop the traction and instead of injection of morphine I use Liquid morhine ROXANOL. I hate taking this stuff but the pain from my other problems has become unmanageable with this weather. I'm staring to get a handle on the LUPUS and that's a big help with my spinal dificulties sometimes i wonder why I continue to fight.....beacuse I have no other choice and I once was a MARINE that fought for this country so I surely can fight for my life again....it;s just harder 30 years later!!lol

Thanks for holding up the fort and your kind words Sue..hopefully soon I will be back in shape in a few weeks...i hope!!!!!

stjames

Thanks

SUe I'm certainly far from 100% but I am out of bed and out of traction and been able to cut down on the morphine and the LUPUS outbreak is calming down......actually I used some of my own advice and got rid of some aggrivating situations and shortly after they were disposed of I began to come back. Thankd for holding up the fort and sorry I had to leave for so long....but I'm back and doing...fair to better!!!!

stjames

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, you have made me smile tonight! I am so happy that you are better and that you have eliminated some of your stressors!
    Welcome home!!!!!!!
    I affirm that you are blessed and that you are whole and complete in spirit, body and soul!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thanks SUE....We will win the war....we may lose a battle or two but in the end we will win. So nice to know I have a friend in someone like you. And what we two are doing here is our part in the war to help others in there battles. ALL in memorey of your beloved
    Lauri.... may god bless her soul.

Love,
    stjames

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 01-21-2003).]

Blog Entries
    Thanks

St. James;
    You are a blessing - and in case you don't hear that enuf, here it is again:
    YOU ARE A BLESSING!! :-)
    Thank you for being here; Thank you for caring and THANK YOU for your kind words about my angel, Lauri!

Always
    Saysusie

Thanks

Your more than welcome Sue, as you have helped me through alot of tough times and I know you're in my corner.
    That in itself is comforting to know....
    But the thanks here are the ones I owe you for this was an still is your board I'm just here to help you an give a males point of view.
    Should YOU ever want or need to talk you have my email address...I'll be there for you as you have been for me.

stjames