Thread: Methotrexate... and pleasant extra's for free..

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

Default Methotrexate... and pleasant extra's for free..

well pleasant..... whatever....

I have to say on a positive note the Methotrexate seems to really work as I feel much better now....

But I have already had a few cold over the last few months and now a great big skin infection on my face that makes me look like a leper...

anyway's the antibiotics that I got for it seems to clear it up but yet I feel worse again with my joints..... whahahahahaha I can't win....

anyway enough of a winch....

Lets talk happy things.... because I am sure there are many people much worse off than me....

So what is everyone up2 today? I am not doing much at all.... hehe sofa cruising with the laptop on the neighbours internet....
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hey there Toby,

I'm heading out to my brother in laws place to do a little target shooting. Got a new rifle for X-mas, a Heckler & Koch 416. My nephew is home on leave, so we'll have a good time. They also have a skeet thrower setup so we'll bust some clay birds with our shotguns. I was going to see a movie, but the weather is unusually warm, and most of the snow is gone, so I'd rather be outdoors.

Later on I'll be helping my father work on his car. He loves classic cars, and he picked up an old jalopy we are doing some restoration work to. There are pictures of the old clunker on my profile page in the photo album titled "Dad's Dream Car".

What have you been up to? Any offroad adventures lately? I remember you saying you are moving back to Holland, when does that happen?

Anyway, hope you had a good Christmas. I had a good one here.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 12-27-2009 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks

Hi Toby & Rob,
    We're cleaning up the house and packing to leave for Arkansas tomorrow evening. I know, why would anyone head for Arkansas this time of year? Well, the new grandson is due to be born any day now at Little Rock AFB, so we'll brave the cold and head there to meet him.
    Our poor kitties will not be happy when we load them up and take them to Purrfurrably Cats, the cat kennel. I'm staying a week longer than Jeff, so they'll be "batching it" with him until I get back - poor little guys!
    We've had a very quiet Christmas - just the two of us for the first time in 32 years. We've been catching up on movies and enjoying each other's company.
    Marla

Thanks

Smile

hi toby , rob and marla mexotrexate has started to help me my pain has got a bit better and the fatigue is getting better do not like stomach side affects but it is a trade off. well i also had quiet christmas went out to lunch on christmas day with my husband and kids and mother- inlaw and brother- inlaw was good had smorgasboard no preparing or cleaning up the day after we had family barbecue. have a great christmas break love and hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi everyone....thanks for sharing with us. Sounds like everyone is finding a way to enjoy the holidays.....Toby is enjoying a little sofa time, Rob is busting up clay birds and antigue "clunkers", Marla is holding her precious little grandbaby, and Kim is keeping a close watch over all of us.

i am so thankful for all of you.

happy new year....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hay glad to see everyone is doing ok and enjoyable xmas!! i spent it with ISDM and Stoney and the children!! very tiring but very enjoyable!! then spent boxing day at my mums playing wii games nad board games!!
    it is now new years dy here i spent last with other daer friends but had to come early as not well and i'm also sofa surfing having a pj day as did npt get much sleep!! hope all had good tiem last night xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that you all are enjoying the first day of 2010; even in your PJ's channel surfing (actually, that sound like the perfect way to spend the first day of a new decade to me ).
    I hope that each and every one of you finds peace, health, and joy in the coming year. Let us pray that we all endure much less pain and illness due to our diseases!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!