Thread: only me!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy only me!!!

hay everyone sorry not been on lately hope everyone is doing well!!

anyone who is friends with me on facebook might have noticed been gonig throu rough time lately they have decided to stick me on warfin after deciding i have been suffering TIA's ( small-strokes) and the whole thing has shoke me up slightly!

facts for those who know what it all means my INR is supose to be between 3-4, my first INR was 0.92, my second one after being a week on 5mg of warfin was 2.65 so then they changed again to 5mg in week and 6 mg at weekend, so went today and had this weeks "prick of week as like to call it!" and call this afternoon its now 5.5 sothey changed it again and i was not to take it today and then alternate 4 then 5mg which it in its self is doing my head in !!

but to add on to that they say have to be careful of cuts, bruise any accidents i have ( i have alot of them to say the least!) but only allowed to drink to shots a day!( not really a good thing to tell some one just before xmas! lol) have to be careful waht i eat! and while i'm on it (which they said was for life!) not allowed to have tatto's or have any babies!!! which is just heartbreaking!!

i just feel like it just never seems to stop!! i feel like i don't ask for much in life all i have ever want for a young age is to be one a wife and mum never been fussed abotu money or carears don't get me wrong had dreams of jobs i would of like to do but wasn't the most improtant thing just wanted to be that wife the husband came home cooknig him dinner after doing crafts with the kids!! maybe i have lived in cloud cookcoo land!! but i just feel like whats man is gone wnat settle down with me this falling apart woman that can't give him kids, that can't even work not alone full time!

just feeling very useless and wondering why the hell i'm here at mo!! don't get me wronf i enjoy little snipets and would never do anything daft! just not feeling as my nan would say my polyanna self!!

well any who i just thought i would let you know if you wondered why i had been missing??

and ask if any one had been put on warfin and had any postive stories to tell me to maybe pick me up???

hope to hear from you soon!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sorry spelling is horrid it midnight here and i'm getting very tired!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey heidi,

oh, girl, your drs. have given you a really big scare this week.

I had to take warfarin for heart problems. They fussed over my dosage until they got it between the range. Then, it really eases some. but listen....follow their rule about not eating any foods with vit. k. These foods can make your count go up, and then the drs. will get all nervous again.

I will be happy to help you with any questions about warfarin.

I don't know about having to take it the rest of your life, or about having children.....so sorry. Once they got my heart regulated, they took me off the warfarin.

Please don't feel useless, this is another obstacle, but there might be a way to get around the wall. I hope you have a nice christmas.....try not to worry.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks phyllis x its been going on couple of weeks now thankfully i put appointment off till after my exams don't know if i could of coped with that as well whilst trying to sit dec exams!!
    i'm up and down like a yoyo one minute i can be bubbly and excitable next crying like ababy next minute! but i am spending xmas with stoney and isdm soo it will be good xmas just got to remember to stay off the baileys as much as possible!!
    hope you have good xmas too xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Dear Heidi,

Im sorry you have been going through such a tough time.First of all you are here because you help so many people.....n im one of them.You support many and make us laugh.So you keep fighting this,it will get better!
    I was on Warfarin after the Pulmanary Embolism for 6 or 8 months carnt remember ,but i too briused easily and avoided cutting myself....not that i do cut myself purposely Just think,you wont be on it forever and one day you'll look back on this when you are feeling better.Im thinking of you too as i know you are missing your Dad and others who have passed.I hope soon you begin to ease until then....keep fighting this and rest.
    Try and have a great Christmas and i hope 2010 is a much better one for you.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heidi...((((((((HUGS)))))))) It's hard to be a bouncy tigger when you're hit with the burdens you have. That's a heavy load to carry.

I wish I had some great words of comfort to hand you like you have given me many times. All I can think of to say is my heart is heavy for you dear, I will pray for you, and I don't think it's asking much to have those things in life at all either. I pray you get blessed with them sweet friend. You certainly deserve a very happy life! It's going to get better Heidi...it just has to! More (((((Hugs)))))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

awww thanks girls your words me so much it brought a tear or two my eye ( ok quite a few!! lol) just soo tired of it all just a quiet year would be nice to start with really does seems to be one thing or another!!

well trying to forget it all and just enjoy the next few days as much as possible whihc i'm sure i will being around normski and janey plus the boys and then all those i will see the days after!! try adn take some of my own advice and take each day as it comes once again thanks girls xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Please don't despair. Just do what you can in a given day. That is what I do. You don't have to be Superwoman. Just be all that you can be.