Thread: low pressure systems/flares

Thanks

Default low pressure systems/flares

Can or does a low pressure system moving through cause a flare up? This latest flare seems to be at the same time that a series of low pressure systems has moved through ( I just thought of this today ) I think I am starting to feel a little better and the storms have moved out for now:|
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have never heard of that but all things are possible. Bonita Merry Christmas to you and your family

Thanks

Smile

Hello,

I can't answer for the other members on the forum; but I flare when temperature changes and it when it rains. I can predict the weather the day before. lol.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

I have alot of problems when low pressure changes in the weather...so yes...like Faith, I can tell when the weather is changing a day ahead...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Saysusie is online now Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've never heard of this either and could find no information linking the two. But, if you say you feel better now that the system has moved off, then there must be a correlation somewhere?? Let us know if you find any information about this, it would be very interesting to see what mechanisms are at play when this occurs!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!