I am having awful pain at my symphsis pubis junction. (where the pubic bones meet) I know what it is because I had it when I was pregnant. This time I am not pregnant. The doctor did not take me seriously yesterday, and we argued whether I needed a pelvic exam when I had a normal one 3 weeks ago. It wasn't a pretty appointment. I told my husband that I got the "difficult patient of the day" award. It hurts to sit. It hurts to stand. He scheduled me for a vaginal ultrasound in 3 weeks, but that isn't going to show anything but some ovarian cysts that I have had for years. This pain starts at the symphsis and radiates around my hip to my back.

Does anyone have this pain? I can't seem to find anything online about it unless one is pregnant, which I definitely am not. I can't seem to find anything. Motrin doesn't touch it. I thought that I could ignore it but when I rolled over in bed last night I got sharp pain. It is making me cranky which I can not be because I have tons to do before Christmas.

Anyone ever had this kind of pain?

I also know the wonderful feeling of Raynaud's now. Wow. It scared me at first. My sister gets it all the time and she filled me in. I now carry gloves all the time. I feel a little silly wearing gloves when it is 45 degrees outside, but white fingers aren't much fun.

Thanks for the help.