Thread: SSB possitive undiagnosed any advice?

Thanks

Default SSB possitive undiagnosed any advice?

alright I am back. I just tested possitive for SSB but the doctor said that my titer is too low to be sjogrens and my tear test was normal. i get very dry eyes sometimes like i just smoked pot or something but I live in the desert so its a hard call. I know the SSB can develope into other things like lupus and scleraderma.

My symptoms are closer to lupus as i usually get a defuse red nose and cheeks when I am having joint pain but the other day I had the highly localized inargualbly butterfly shaped rash. I dont know why they are just letting me sit here and allow this thing to develope untreated. I know if its going to grow, itll happen anyways but isnt there something they can do to slow it down. thank god so far I have been spared the DS DNA but do I have to wait for this to get worse before they do something.

Any advice?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It is unfortunate that many doctors will not make a definite diagnosis or start any type of treatment UNTIL your symptoms develop into a specific disease. At this point, you could be showing early symptoms of so many auto-immune disorders that they are unwilling to do much about it.
    However, at this point, you are well within your rights to demand that they do something to treat the symptoms that you are displaying so that there might be a possibility of preventing them from developing further. Or, at the very least, to give you some relief from your symptoms.
    I hope that you are able to convince them to do more than sit and wait!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!