Thread: Medication help

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Medication help

Does anyone use pot to help with the pain?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

pot is being used more frequently each day for discomforts caused by different diseases. I believe the medical professionals and the government are not far away from admitting the benefits of marijuana.

I have a friend who uses small amounts of marijuana at night to help her relax so that she can sleep. I also had a friend who was given marijuana to help with the pain caused by cancer.....I have seen it help people.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Cool

LOL,
    My son-in-law joked when we moved to California that I would probably wind up on medical marijuana. When I mentioned that I'm growing an herb garden, he was very certain that it wouldn't be long before I'd be growing it. Since we live in military housing, that's not happening!
    It does make sense, though. When you think about it, all of our medications originally came from plants and herbs. Even aspirin originally came from tree bark. Just because one particular plant has been abused, I don't think that the medical community should ignore the good that might come from that plant. Hopefully, some smart scientists will distill it into a pill form that will be acceptable to the medical community. If it helps some people, that's a good thing.
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question

I do not know how i would feel about this because my pain clinic doctor wanted to put me on methodone for pain and i did not want to even try it because of people thinking i might have a drug problem. Bonita