Thread: Up and Running Again

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Up and Running Again

Just wanted to let you guys know that my computer is up and running again. It took less time than I thought to get it working. This move was a horrendous one for me, but I am glad to be in a "beach" area. I am less than a block from the Pacific Ocean. Also, it is really "mellow" here as opposed to where I was living before. There it was extremely noisy and stressful. There was so much traffic, etc.

I bought myself a "housewarming" gift and even put up a small Christmas tree. Bye for now.

Drink

Thanks

Talking

I live in a quiet, mellow neighborhood within view of the Pacific, too. I think that I'm a lot further north than you are, though. I'm still awed every time I look out across that beautiful bay. It's really quite a change for a Midwestern farm girl who has lived in the Midwest or Texas all of her life!
    Enjoy your new place, and don't work too hard with the unpacking.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi my friend and welcome back.Hope you have a wonderful christmas in your new home with your new tree...so nice.Wow and so near a beach too....sounds like heaven.I so understand about noisey,selfish neighbours i have them now.You enjoy the peace and it will help you de stress and feel better too.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi drink,

so glad to see you back. A Christmas tree sounds like the perfect gift, we all need to do something nice for ourselves, but so many times we neglect our personal needs. I hope the tree brings many smiles to your face each day......especially in your new peaceful neighborhood.

see you soon....take care
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm sorry that moving was so hard on you, but glad to hear that you are in a quiet area not far from the beach. And, congratulations on buying yourself a house warming gift. I hope that your Christmas in a new, stress-free, quiet place will be a wonderful one!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!