Thread: Anyone have probs with fluorescents?

Thanks

Lightbulb Anyone have probs with fluorescents?

I get a malar rash on my nose and cheeks as well as my chest and arms. I am VERY photosensitive to the sun and fluorescent lights. My rheumy recommended I get at least a 25spf daily face lotion. So I went out and bought spf30 face lotion by Neutrogena and im STILL getting rashes!! Does anyone else have this severe photosensitive problem and what can we do?? I am still getting rashes every month as I mentioned in my other recent post...i dont know what to do anymore :/
    *LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
    Plaquenil-200mg 2x/day
    Prednisone-7.5mg 1x/day
    Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
    Keppra-750mg 2x/day
    Daily Vitamin-1x/day
    Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
    Protonix 40mg 1x/day
    Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
    Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
    Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
    Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day

Wanna know my story, just ask!

*Lord_Walters_Lady* <3

Thanks

Default rashes

Hello, in 1997 i broke out with the rash that your talking about and was told that i had luus..so what i done was went threw a detox cleans and i haven't had a breake out since..hope that help's...

Thanks

Hi Mommyof1,
    I am super photosensitive too. It started last spring... small signs of it before that. But now, I have lesions on my face and arms. Malar rash on cheeks and nose, if I wear a v neck shirt, I get red.... Flourescent lights in stores are the worst.. like grocery stores.. I always get a terrible headache from the lights. I wear spf 70 if I am going to be outside or if I am going somewhere I know the lights will be flourescent... Which is pretty much everywhere now with the new pc push to use them all the time. I haven't found a trick for getting rid of the rashes yet. Let me know if anything works for you!!
    God bless,
    DEb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis