Thread: Call me numb nose.

Thanks

Default Call me numb nose.

I will try and explain my newest symptom. For 5 Days I have been having this kind of numb feeling in my nose ( yes nose), it feels numb and it has a tickle, outside the nose, not inside, it feels like there is a hair laying across the nose, on the right side and on the tip. Result, I rub my nose all day long, because it feels like it is not there.
    I have all kinds of kind of numb feelings, all over my body, here and there, but this nose thing is anoying.
    Has anybody ever have this problem?

Thanks

I get it too!! I usually take a little liq Beadryl..my life is one big itch! I get rashes/hives and odd "nerve" itches allll the time.
    Andrea

Thanks

Smile

My nose gets numb when I've had too much to drink!!! LOL!!!!
    Marla

Thanks

Lol Marla...I suspect many of us get numb when we have too much to drink....

I had that problem,too, Numbnose....maybe the benedryl will work for you....it make me sleep
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandagirl View Post
    I get it too!! I usually take a little liq Beadryl..my life is one big itch! I get rashes/hives and odd "nerve" itches allll the time.

That is what it feels like, a nerve tickle. I have tried Benadryl, it does not help. I will mention it to my rheumy, when I see him on the 22nd.
    Now that I think about it, I have had it on my hand before, it felt like there was a hair on my hand, a nerve tickle.
    I just wonder what causes it.

Debbie