Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For christmas I want a..........?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question For christmas I want a..........?

Hey guys,

I thought it would be nice to do something a little different and upbeat so tell us what you would like for christmas, u can write lists or one thing in particular, what will be waiting under the tree for you, or what would be on your wish list?

Il start......

For christmas i would like to be well enough to enjoy the day as every christmas for 10 years ive been sick, i would quite like a wii too so if ure reading this santa man

Oh and would like to have the best christmas ever...go on ppl now your turn

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For Christmas i would want world peace and that my family would start behaving like a family and stop all the feuds. This has been going on for some time and all summer when i was sick the stress of coping with this is what caused me to have flares and one of the worst ones i ever had. Peace on Earth and thank God for His Son. Love Bonita

Thanks

Smile

For Christmas I'm getting a brand-new grandson! He should arrive anytime from now to New Year's. I just want him and his mommy to be happy and healthy.
    GrandmaMarla

Thanks

For Christmas I would like my whole family to be well and healthy...A Bernina Sewing Machine would be almost miraculous
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Oh sorry...congrats Grandma Marla...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope you get that Wii.

Oh Marla...what a very wonderful present!

Beautiful Bonita... I hope and pray you get that present today, the earlier the better... and it keeps on giving all year round. And Karen, that you get all your heart's desires dear. I'm wondering what a sewing machine like that must do.

I'm praying this Christmas blesses each of you here at WHL richly!

I'd like a good rheumy that makes house calls...but to be more realistic, I'd love one of those large comfy foot massage machines...the one that heats up and pampers your feet with the soft small balls that knead...I asked last year and didn't get it. *sniff* I must have been naughty.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile

Thank you everyone and a new baby for Christmas that would be wonderfull congratulations on a healthy baby. Merry Christmas to everyone. Love and prayers Bonita

Thanks

I wish for a good job for my children here in NY , so that they can all move here from Texas. I miss them so much, especially at christmas time.
    The grandkids are growing up and I am not a part of it. Seing them once a year is just not enough.
    Of course Marla, you have the best present of all.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For Christmas, I would wish for my Dad to get well and not have bad days anymore. Also, I wish my Mom was not so hard on him as he does it all now.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

well i wish for you to be well as well and that we have a fantastic xmas together!! the 3 amegios!! other than just to be healthy as i can and would be the icing on the top to pass my exams other than that couldn't wish for much more as i'll be with you, norma and the boys! x