Thread: What a week !!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default What a week !!

well i'm prob gone be quiet for next week and maybe week after to recover from this week!! lol

I have two exams this week wednesday and frday in drafting finacial statements and personal tax !! and on tuesday i have my frist appointment at the anticoglagient ( spelling terrible i know sorry x) cause they want to stick me on warfin! then just to top week off it is 3rd year anniversary of the last week i got to spend with my dad before he died when he came over for his 50th birthday which brings me to his bday which is 6th of dec!

i'm soo absoutely knackered but am determined to get throu and try my hardest to pass these exams for my dad !!

well just thought i would fill you in my week hope every one else is have a good week lots of love Tigger H x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Good luck Heidi with your exams.I'll be thinking of you and your Dad will be right beside you helping you get through them ...so remember that,just take a deep breath and relax and the answers will appear.Warfarin is good stuff to sort your blood out i was on it for 6 months or so.How long you gonna be on it?Thinking of you n sending you positive vibes my friend.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Our wishes are with you that you do well also. Try not to over stress yourself and we will miss you. But, we understand and send you our wishes for the best of luck!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sending you (((((hugs)))) Heidi dear!

Thanks

Smile

Bona Fortuna, Heidi.
    You and my DH are both studying hard. You'll both reap the rewards.
    Marla

Thanks

Good luck on the finals...I hope that you are able to recall everything that you studied....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hay everyone thanks soo much for your support!! exams are over for the year!! phewww thou it continues i have an essay of 5000 words to write over xmas not soo stressful then exams again may june!! then hopefully if i pass them all i will graduate a accountant technician i get to go to london for a big cermony and wear a cap and gown and i just know my dad would just love that !! it would have been his 53rd birthday or as he would say 39 and 1/3 this weekend it also is the 3 year annvirsary like i said that i last saw my dad he had come over for his 50th birthday come xmas celbration on his way back from working out in afgan back to the states his last trip back as he was no longer going to work over there! i never believed it would be the last time i saw him got have a drink with him, a hug with him see him drive the kids wild with his crazy hand or step on the dogs foot or nock the dogs bowl, its really hard to explain i know he's with me always only the other night the one beofre my first exam i just got in to bed and i always have the radio on when my song for dad came on and i just knew he was saying i'm here i'm with you good luck in your exams but just to hear him sy that on end of phone just to hear him call me the daughter unit one more time! i didn't get to see him very often when he was alive but we did talk on the phone regularly and oh god i just miss him soo much! sorry think i'm just so exausted i'm over emotional! thanks for listening you guys means alot xxx

Thanks

Oh hon...I'm there with you...first of all let me congratulate you on a job well done....My dad died three years ago last October....I feel for you big time...the longer Daddy is gone the more I miss him...but what a blessing that you heard his song right before you went to bed...makes one feel close....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks alot yes its the small things i miss the spotatnious phone calls or the cheesy joke text or the fact he called me the eldest daughter unit, i also think about things like he'll never be able to walk be down the aile or the fact he saw both my brother and my sister give him grandchildren, the fact that we had only recently started to understand each other he actualyl died two weeks before he was due to come over he had called me and said when was the best time for me for him to come and i said come at may half term cause the he would be able to see the kids as well!! the week before he died i had only been in the holiday shop arranging his flight home as he had free air mile he could use to get here and now i won't see him again till till it my time ( don't worry i know that ain't yet!! ain't for long time!) just know because of one man stupidity, one mans drunkness i'll always have my dad in spirit! but i ain't gone hear his ovice or see his anughty smile for avery long time!!
    well today he would be 53 but i a can just imagine yelling at me nowi'm 38 and half so i think i'm going to go have a roast dinner and rum and coke or coobralibra as he called it in his memory!!
    if anyone wantes to know more about my dad we have memory website www.timothybrothers.com
    happy birthday love you lots x