Thread: sorry been sick

Thanks

Smile sorry been sick

hi everyone sorry have not been talking but have had kidney infection and it has knocked the energy out of me muscle pain severe and have had hot and cold sweats fatigue is bad right now the heat here has been severe reached 40 degrees the other day am having trouble breathing in the heat so i caanot go out until evening am spending a lot of time in airconditioning but have to make sure it is just cooling and not to cold lots of hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So sorry you are not feeling well sending you warm wishes and hope things will soon get better. Love Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kim,

so sorry to hear about the kidney infection. I hope you are feeling better. Did you go to the dr......I hope they gave you some medication for this. And the muscle pain, i wish that stuff would go away and give us all a break.

Wish you were in America.....we could all show you a great time tomorrow eating all kinds of "not good for you" foods.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kim. Thanks for letting us know how you are. Wish you were in America too...sending you (((((hugs))))

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Kim; I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time right now. And to be depleted further by the heat makes it even more difficult. Please know that you are in my thoughts and I hope that you start feeling better soon. We understand if you are absent and it is much more important to us that you take care of yourself and get better! Sending you hugs.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!