O.k. I have a slight problem several people have told me that I don't know how to explain medical problems, meaning that when I am talking to the dr that I don't convey excatley what's wrong....

example: I feel like my bones are hurting all the time. I explain to the dr my bones hurt : he ask where I show him where : from my wrist to my elbow and from my knee to my ankle : Dr states how do I know it's my bones, could be my skin, could be my muscles...My statement to him is I am not a dr I can only tell you what I think and how it feels. It's up to you to figure out what it is and why it is happening. The answer I get from the dr is I have no clue and he acts like he is confused. Can someone help me????

Example: My ear has been hurting on and off for over a year now, 2 doctors have given me different answers for this....1st is ear infections that will not clear up....Second one says sinus problem draining in the ear and was told it would go away. Now explaining this to the disability dr he ask how do I know that it is my ear, says it could be my head or my neck or even something else. My reply I don't know but you would think that someone would figure it and solve it. What do you think? He responds with I don't know does your feet hurt??? WHAT????

Maybe it is just me but several people that have went with me to the dr have said that it is the way that I am talking to the drs that they don't understand and that's why my issue does not get resolved....
So how do you explain that your ear hurts other than say my right ear hurts...

Any suggestions on this .....