Hello everyone, yeah it's been awhile since I last posted. I have had my ups and downs lately. Been trying to get on disability. I had an appointment with the disability dr today the second one so far... the first one was better then one today well he was an idoit. First off he had no information about me what so ever so he was lost there and then he acted like he didn't know how to do his job and was very confusing for both me and my husband. I was so aggervated when I got finished it was crazy. He says that the disability people are sending me to the wrong type of dr. well I knew that, he didn't have to tell us that. They sent me to a physical therpist. who knows why... Any I think this is going to be pain in my butt to get this completed. He said he would make recomedation that I see another dr. I am so sick of this...

He says without a proper dignoseis (sp) it makes it hard and then states that he doesn't know why everyone's been telling me I have lupus when I don't look like it. Hmm rash all over me that he could plainly see and was even pointed out to him and needless to say you could see my joint swelling and several other things, I don't know what this idiot was thinking but he needs to go back to medical school...