Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Share~ What's Your "WHL" Mini Goal For Today ??

Thanks

Question Fri 11/20/09 ~So Please Share~ What's Your "WHL" Mini Goal For Today ??

Please Note: To all My "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal Friends Rob our Moderator has requested on Saturday Afternoon for Us to "reuse" the same Thread each day to Post our Mini Goal's.

Hello to all my "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal Friends !!!

Iam Having "GREAT" Success with simular Mini Goal Thread's On 3 other Sites/Forums that Iam a Member of, 2 for Low Carb Weight Loss & 1 for Diabetes.

I know that Iam New to this Site/Forum, however I thought that I would give it a try here right away being that it might be VERY HELPFUL to some of the Member's here to get through Their Day !!!

I know that it really helps me to get through the day to set Daily Mini Goals & to help stick to them, when I have put them out there for others to see !!!

Thanks to all that have joined in so far & Welcome to all that have joined in today on our 2nd day !!!

I will continue to post it each Day as long as there is an interest in doing so !!!

Today is Friday Nov. 20th, 09' ~ So Please Share ~ What's Your "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal For Today???

~Cindi~
    Last edited by Kayla's Gram; 11-23-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: additional message
    Do What Is Necessary, Then Do What Is Possible, Then Do What You Thought Was Impossible !!!

I "DO" Have Lupus, However Lupus "DOSEN'T" Have Me !!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain !!!

~Cindi~

Thanks

Thumbs up

Thank You soooooo much "WHL" Mini Goal Friends , it looks like we got off to a GREAT start/1st day yesterday !!!

Debbie/aka debbie-b, Deb/aka bunnie, elizabeth & Marla/aka magistramarla were all here to Post their Mini Goal's along with me & help get the ball rolling !!!

There were 44 other's that stopped~by to see what was going on The "WHL" Mini Goal Thread & My hope is that maybe some of them will join~in with us today & post along with us as well !!!

So Please Share ~ What's Your "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal For Today???

~Cindi~
    Do What Is Necessary, Then Do What Is Possible, Then Do What You Thought Was Impossible !!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain !!!

~Cindi~

Thanks

Smile

Oh ~ I almost forgot to post that my "WHL" Mini Goal's for today !!!

1) to get my Laundry finished

2) change the Front & Back Porch Light Bulb's without toooo much dammage to my Shoulders putting them in & Knee's getting on & off the step ladder

3) get my kitchen in some kind of order, my BF's Son has been doing the dishes while I had the Flu last week & everything is a mess as he put things away where ever he wants/not where it goes ~ ARRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!! LOL

Have a GREAT Day Whatever Your Plan's & Mini Goal's May Be !!!

Bigg Pain Free Huggs To All !!!

~Cindi~

~Cindi~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just playing with my two youngest grandchildren without much pain and to enjoy the beautifull day that God has blessed us with. Bonita

Thanks

My goal today is to take a walk outside. The sun is out and it is in the 60's. I have been cooped up for a week and need to start getting my strength back.

I just came back from my walk and it was so nice to be outside. Anything after this will be a bonus!

Thanks

Smile

Bonita & Elizabeth ~ you both have really GREAT "WHL" Mini Goal's for today !!!

Elizabeth ~ Iam sooooo Very Happy that You were able to get out & enjoy Your Most Lovely day !!!

~Cindi~

~Cindi~

Thanks

Smile

Once again, my day is almost done - it's 4 pm here. I've done a good job on my goal for today. I've cleaned the wooden furniture, de-cluttered and hung a few more family pictures on the wall - all without hurting my back. I'm going to ask Jeff to sweep the courtyard and Swiffer the floors for me. I was tempted to do it, but decided that it would not be good for my back.
    Goal for this evening: Make some grilled sandwiches for dinner and then settle in with some spiked eggnog to watch sci-fi. Tonight it's Stargate Universe, Sanctuary and Numb3rs. We also need to watch last night's Fast Forward, since we recorded it so Jeff could study.
    Ahhh, a restful evening!
    Marla

Thanks

Smile

Marla ~ it sounds like you have had a very productive day, that's GREAT !!!

I Hope that your plan's for a restfull evening go just as well !!!

~Cindi~

~Cindi~

Thanks

Smile

[B]Hello to all my "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal Friends !!!

Thanks to all that have joined in so far & Welcome to all that have joined in today on our 3rd day !!!

Today is Saturday Nov. 21st, 09' ~ So Please Share ~ What's Your "WeHaveLupus" Mini Goal For Today???
    [/B]

My Mini Goal's for today are to tidy~up my house to get ready for my 4.5y/o Grandgirl to Sleepover before she leaves on Monday
    with her Mommy to go away for Thankgiving for a week !!!

I will have to make sure not to tire myself out toooo much so we can still spend some Play~Time together !!!

Have a GREAT Day Whatever Your Plan's & Mini Goal's May be !!!

Bigg Gentle Hugg's

~Cindi~
    Last edited by Kayla's Gram; 11-21-2009 at 04:44 PM.

~Cindi~

Thanks

Smile

Hi Cindi and others,
    I've had another busy day, and I've accomplished several goals. I ran some errands and picked up a few more things that I need for our dinner party tomorrow.
    I got Jeff to clean the floors for me (I was a good girl-careful of my back) and he helped me to hang a couple more things.
    I'm now doing laundry, then we're going out to eat some seafood.
    Goal still left for this evening: bake an apple pie and a pumpkin cheesecake for tomorrow.
    Goals for tomorrow: cook a nice dinner and then PARTY!
    Marla