Thread: Venting and a Question on something Help!

Thanks

Default Venting and a Question on something Help!

A little background I have not been diagnosed with Lupus but I do have Lupus Symptoms. I was diagnosed with RA on (09-11-2001 also my Birthday) anyhow after all this time after trying to find a new Rheumy after the one that I went to was wonderful she retired in 2003, I have been trying to find a new Rheumy ever since that knows their stuff not easy to do since then. In Jan. of this year I went to a Rheumy who said She did not think I had RA because after all this time I don't have the amount of Damage to my Joint that I should after 8 years. So she took me off my Meds, but did not seem as if she really wanted to help search for well if it's not RA then what is it. My x-ray report she did not want to read what the Radiologist report was has inflammatory and osteoarthritis in in finger joints that was the impression of the Radiologist. My Sed Rate Test came back 3 times higher then it should have which for me is high but she said the Sed rate test is a bad test.

Anyhow after going off all my meds in January, In May I started getting skin rashes I have had but differant then ones I had in the past so I never thought anything of it. Then Other Symptoms started popping up that I before going off the RA Meds.

But my Question is this and I need to know if anyone else has this and if it could have anything to do with Lupus. When I bend my right elbow at least it is more noticable when my elbow is bent, I feel like I have a pulse or a heartbeat feeling and I don't know if it is a vein that is inflammed or what but it is very noticable. It is not on the area where you would lay your elbow on the table and circulation is being cut off it is on the upper side on top of the bone of the elbow. I hope this makes sense to everyone on what I am saying I can't figure out another way of wording this thought or question. I hope someone can help!

Thank You
    Ginlyn

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ginlyn;
    The only thing that I can think of that might be causing your sensation is tendonitis. Often, with this condition, there is a sensation of pulsating.
    Otherwise, I have not heard of this particular sensation being related to Lupus. Perhaps someone with personal experience will be along to offer you some advice or information. I'm sorry that I could not be more helpful.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you SaySusie
    I think you could be right I had a while ago Tendonitis in the same wrist that flares up every now and again so it could be.
    Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving
    Ginlyn

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

YW.. and Happy Thanksgiving to you also!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ginlyn, i don't have any experience with your pulsating symptom. Saysusie certainly had a possible answer, and i am glad that she was able to help you. Are you still seeing the same rheumy that took you off of your meds?

I just wanted to say hi, and i hope you have a great thanksgiving.
    Phyllis

share a smile today