Thread: great news to share

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile

Have fun and enjoy your day Love Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi everyone,

well, i am home, and am still smiling. Roscoe met a new friend, a little jack russell, and they ran the yards at the lake all weekend. He is passed out now. Chuck Leavell was incredible. He had that little theatre jumping off of its foundation. I had to laugh, the place was full of gray poneytails (men and women). I could not decide if old hippies came out of their hiding places, or if people just let their hair down and had a blast from the past. I stood in the lobby with other hyper attendees, and danced until my body told me to sit down. I had to go home after the concert, but that was fine, i did not mind the compromise. Then Saturday was a fun day at the ballgame. Again, i had to go home afterwards and rest, but it was fun.

I certainly can not enjoy and celebrate life like in the past, but i am so grateful for the times that i can just put Lupus away, and let my soul play for awhile.

p.s. - took my computer to the shop, they found a nasty virus, and guess what......i can now insert paragraphs again -
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow, all kinds of good news. I am so glad to hear that your weekend was wonderful and that you danced your heart out at the concert. Even though you are unable to enjoy things the way you once did, you still find a way to enjoy yourself and you still make sure that you take care of yourself. It is a thin line that we must walk and it appears that you've done an excellent job...especially since you say that you are still smiling!
    And, your computer is working now!! Yippeeeeee!!!

Sending you warm hugs
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad you had a great weekend sweetie!! That's wonderful!! Jack Russells are so friendly...so glad Roscoe had a good time too. I'm glad you listened to your body and rested when you needed to...something I'm still learning myself.

And yeahhhhh, your problem with posting is fixed!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee so glad you enjyed yourself my friend and little Roscoe too.Glad your computer is now fixed,wow another virus like me.You enjoy it now and rest but most of all ''welcome home!!''.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Have fun and enjoy ourself. I am sure you deserve to.

Thanks

Smile

Hi Phyllis,
    Wow, a whole theater of aging hippies! My son-in-law would be appalled.
    It sounds like a great time - some thing that Jeff and I would love to do, too. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it without getting into any trouble. Sometimes it does us a lot of good to relive our younger days!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Awesome Phyllis glad to hear you had such an awesome time!!!
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You have a good trip. Sell all your fish and crops they will be dead when you get back.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky