Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update!

Thanks

Default sleep

Smokerscat..have they tried giving you any antidepressant drugs...for sleep disturbance...it sometimes helps.
    Andrea

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey panda

yes they have, several of them in fact. nothing seems to work. antidepressants change my personality, which is not in a good way. I ha more probs. on them then now! I am trying ambien cr but so far not sleeping yet. I took it at 11pm and it's 4:10 am and still not tired. SO FRUSTRATING!!!ugh!
    Dx. SLE June 2009

♪ Jen ♪

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh SC i soooooooo understand what you are going through,im the same.Just when i begin to sleep it stops for weeks at a time.Such a horrible thing when the world around you is asleep yet you are so tired yet your brain just doesnt switch off.Hang in there...hopefully soon you will sleep soon.It does come round once in a while and i so hope you get help soon.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Antidepressants and I don't get along well either. However, I'm told we just haven't found the right one yet, but I'm too scared of them to try anymore.

I'm so sorry you're part of the insomnia club too. ((((Hugs))))