Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with my eye?!?!?!?

Thanks

Exclamation What is wrong with my eye?!?!?!?

All the sudden after my dentist appointment today I could barely see right out of my left eye. It a little blurred and just weird. Everything doesnt look right to me at all. I have had a really bad headache since it started up. I feel all wobbly like Im gunna fall or something. Its kind of worrying me. Should I be worrying or is it nothing?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Did you have novacane injection maybe he hit a nerve but i would ask someone or call the dentists office tommorow. Hope everything is okay. Bonita

Thanks

I just had a regular check up where they cleaned my teeth. At first I thought that the lady had messed up my lenses becuz I could tell something was wrong as soon as put my glasses back on. but we took them straight to my eye doctor becuz i was worried and he looked at them and fixed a few things and said they should be fine and I still was seeing the same way and its bothering me alot. i dont know whats wrong all the sudden

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ribitz -

Just to be clear - you went to the eye doctor and told him what was wrong and he/she looked at your glasses but didn't check your eyes???

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Becuz the lens looked like it was kind of poped out so I told them that was the problem. and they fixed it. and it was the eye glasses store attached to my eye doctor. so i dont think i saw an actual doctor. he thought my eyes just needed to adjust? which made no sense

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahhhh! I was scratching my head trying to figure out why they wouldn't check your eyes. It makes sense the adjusting the lense bit b/c if you change the angle of the lense in the frame in even the littlest bit you are changing the angles of light refraction and seeing things slightly differently then if you looked through the lens at the spot that was fitted for your eyes. (think of looking through a magnifying glass at a picture on the wall, if you hold the magnifying glass in one position but look through it from different angles, the image will change and seem more or less warped depending on what angle you are looking through that glass at).

I think you should call the dr tomorrow. Your eyes are your windows to the world are nothing to mess with. Let him know that you are still having issues and request an eye exam & let us know what happens with that.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I told my mom to call and she doesnt seem to be as concerned as I am about it. I have my driving test tomorrow! I need to be able to see for that. Ugh. I dont know whats up

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are your own best advocate. Call them and reschedule that test. Better to do it next week with full sight then to fail b/c your eyes are a mess right now. Call the doctor and go there tomorrow instead. Nobody, even those who love us most, really understand exactly what we are going through and we need to stand up for ourselves when we aren't taken with the level of seriousness that we think our symptoms deserve.

Thanks

I am in the dental field..if you had an injection ..especially on that side, call the dentist. If no luck there, call the MD do not fool around with that. It can look a little puffy for a short while(normal) anything extended is not "normal".Have you had local injections before? Any issues?
    Andrea

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ritzbit, i can't help you with your eye problem, but i wanted to agree with everyone else, call your dentist, call your dr.....you need to make sure that no nerve damage was done. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
    Phyllis

share a smile today