View Poll Results: what medicines you been on?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • prednisone only

0 0%
  • methtextrate

0 0%
  • over the counter

0 0%
  • mixture of many! like me!!!

8 100.00%

Thread: Imuran? anyone else

Thanks

Angry Imuran? anyone else

Well.... Here we go again...! I have been on so many medications its hard to keep track. I was taken off of Methtextrate shots(due to extreme nausea, liver pain, yellow eyes, bruising,) and started on Imuran, of course that in addition to my Prednisone that I have been on last 3 and half years straight now. Any one else have any suggestions, advice, experience, or just a hug!!!! This is soo old! I want refund or just exchange on this crap!! Hugs luv every1 Kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey katroach, i hope the Imuran works for you....i have seen where a few people here have taken it. What schedule are you on for taking Imuran? Is it an every day dosage? Hope you have a great weekend.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KATROACH1972 View Post
    Well.... Here we go again...! I have been on so many medications its hard to keep track. I was taken off of Methtextrate shots(due to extreme nausea, liver pain, yellow eyes, bruising,) and started on Imuran, of course that in addition to my Prednisone that I have been on last 3 and half years straight now. Any one else have any suggestions, advice, experience, or just a hug!!!! This is soo old! I want refund or just exchange on this crap!! Hugs luv every1 Kathy
    Hi Kathy,

All I can offer right now, is a big gentle HUG.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was on imuran and i felt better but it screwed my blood counts up pretty bad and had to go off them. Now i was just started on methotrexate about a month ago plus i take plaquinel and prednisone for over two years. I wish there was only one thing that you had to take to keep this under control and none of the side affects. Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

let's keep our fingers crossed that the new drug, benlysta, gets approved by fda, that it really works, that side effects aren't too bad, and that it is affordable.....that is a lot to wish for, but what do we have to loose.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Exclamation Thanks

I started with half pill one week, then up to 1 pill, then 2! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired !! and i agree that we need relieve without dang medicines killing us!! I feel like i am constantly taking poisons!! sorry, but i know u all understand!! by the way still have my headache - migrane 6months now!! My rhuem just keeps saying its lupus, it lupus, its lupus! Thats great but im in pain 24 hours day every day!!!!! ok I am done. hugs to all kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

I take 3/day and it seems to be helping for now. I am starting to get common colds now. My wife had the h1n1 last year for like 3 weeks and she wanted me to sleep in another room so I would not get it. I told her no way and I did not even get a sniffle!!! My imune system must have been really jacked up!
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth