Thread: I have that weak tired feel, any solutions?

Thanks

Question I have that weak tired feel, any solutions?

I get tired spells, but once in awhile it gets like this. Weak, head heavy, foggy head, eyes heavy, to tired to stand, almost to tired to sit.

Looking for relief, any ideas on what I can do. I have 3 kids and baby-sit, need energy.

Any suggestions would highly be appreciated, thanks in advance.

CV
    Cheryl

Thanks

HI,
    Have you tried Plaquenil? That is supposed to help with fatigue.. If you have lupus, I wouldn't recommend caffeine, so perhaps try moderate exercise.. maybe taking a walk or going to the gym for an hour? That gives me energy.. Good luck to you!

Thanks

thanks jennyjo, but I don't drive and never get any time to go anyways. I have FMS, so unsure of what meds for that they give.

will try going for a walk or something, thanks for caring.

CV
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh i so wish i had answers for you as i feel like that often.Ive tried excercise and even take Jess my little dog to the field,but i find im even more tired and have to sleep,which is no good if you are looking after children.Caffine,no,i agree not good as it'll keep you awake at night.Maybe have a word with your doctor.Maybe he can give you a tonic or something to give you a boost in the day.Hope you get some help,as its awful when you feel so tired n exhausted when you need to be wide awake.
    Hows the little lad doing? Hope he's being good and you are enjoying his company and he's not crying too much.Hope Lil Miss is still dancing for you too.
    Thinking of you.
    Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Amanda

The new little guy is adjusting well, and lil miss still playing her guitar and dancing. She's gotten into rock with her brothers, they taught her how to head bang. Cute seeing a 3yr old doing that, lol.

Talking to Oh today, realized it may have been dehydration. Been so busy with kids, meds I take make me quezzy, and then realized I haven't ate or drank much in a few days.

Thanks for the ideas ladies. Cutting the caffine down and will pick up exercise and see if it helps. Thanks for the ideas.

Hugs and Love.....CV

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amanda, 23rd was the big day. Hope the beach retreat was a blast.
    Cheryl

Thanks

Smile

hi cheryl i know the fatigue is bad have you tried multi vitamin supplement , could you soak in the bath or have nice long shower or i find if i just sit down and listen to some calming music. i donot get out much at all so these are the things i need to do to keep me sane if you are fatigued you need to look after self otherwise you will not be able to do anything. talk to your doctor he or she maybe able to suggest medication to help just remember you count to take some time for you hugs kim l

Thanks

Hi Kim, thanks for the ideas. You know now that you mentioned it I ran out of my multi-vitamins last month and forgot to get more. I will get them this weekend. Maybe just a little of everything at once caught up with me. Thanks for reminding me.

CV
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

You take care and drink plenty of fluids.Yes thanks it was a fab few days away.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

welcome. glad you had a good time. loved the pics too

CV
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi cheryl, there are a couple of medications for fms that help some people. I was unable to tolerate them, but your dr. might want to try those. Also, I take a vit. b injection(i give myself, it is no big deal).....these really boost your energy level.
    Phyllis

share a smile today