Thread: Vitamins?

Thanks

Default Vitamins?

I am looking for a really good one a day Vitamin. Must be easy to swallow and have omega3 would be nice.

Any recommendations? Are they safe for SLE people?
    thanks everyone
    Ang

Thanks

I take Womens One a Day.. I know they also sell Omega 3 suplmt,.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi silentscream, it is so nice to hear from you. I hope everything is going ok, and i hope your daughter continues to feel better. Sorry, i don't take a multivatimin. My dr. has me taking several individual vitamins. I am sending you friendship hugs.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've used the Woman's 1 a days too. I don't remember how much Omega 3 they have but I think you can look it up on their website..
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I think the Women's One a Day is a great idea! It gives us the special vitamins we need as women.......good choice!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Hi silentscream
    I'm sorry, but I don't know of any "good" vitamins for men. If your after omega3, I recommend fish oil in liquid form. I take 20mls a day, and it helps a lot with inflammation. It's safe, I also give a daily dose to my children. Depending on which brand you buy, it's best to ask your doctor how much to take. You will definitely get your daily requirement out of liquid fish oil, just be sure, if/when you buy it, it is 100% fish oil. It is important not to confuse fish oils with fish liver oils such as cod liver oil, and halibut liver oil. This can be harmful, as fish liver oils contain large amounts of vitamin A, and taken in high amounts can cause serious side effects. So just be sure, if you decide to try it, it needs to be pure fish oil.
    Well, glad to see you back here, hope your doing well.
    Take care, Tammy.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Silentscream I take walmart generic for womens one a day and i take 3 folic acid for the side affects from methotrexate. I am still praying for you and your daughter's health and well being. Love Bonita