Thread: Bad increase in symptoms..im scared :(

Thanks

Exclamation Bad increase in symptoms..im scared :(

Since last night I went from feeling a little ehh to totally unable to do anything. Im weak/shakey/fatigued all over, I have a bad rash, another mouth ulcer which makes 6 in this flare/month alone, I have burning pain/tingling/heaviness/stiffness all over my body. Theres so much pressure in my head and im having bad dizziness. The vertigo is worse when Im sitting or laying down. I am eating and drinking so I know its not dehydration. I cant think or do anything. The constant ringing in my ears is also louder which that and the vertigo makes it really hard to sleep. I have tried taking a 5mg percocet which makes it a tiny bit easier with awareness and moving but only for a short time. It wears off really quickly. Its so hard to move or think and I am in college and have a test monday. Luckily my bf is home to help take care of my 2 year old son. Does anyone have these symptoms? I really think its cns lupus and I stressed to my dr in an email that my meds aren't working. This is the worst I have ever felt regarding these symptoms. Help! -Brittanee
    *LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
    Plaquenil-200mg 2x/day
    Prednisone-7.5mg 1x/day
    Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
    Keppra-750mg 2x/day
    Daily Vitamin-1x/day
    Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
    Protonix 40mg 1x/day
    Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
    Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
    Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
    Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day

Wanna know my story, just ask!

*Lord_Walters_Lady* <3

Thanks

Smile bad flare

dear mommy of1 yes i have had these symptoms i had a very severe flare last year and ended up in hospital for 4months do not take these symptoms lightly contact your doctor as soon as possible you cannot let this go if you are still getting worse go to emergency room it is better to be safe than sorry. and if you are stressing and worrying it will make your condition worse please take care of yourself love and hugs kim l

Thanks

I have these cns symptoms too. Not as severe as you describe, but tipsy, dizzy ear ringing - - maybe a quick round of prednisone will make it subside. A visit to the ER might be a good idea, like Kim says, better safe than sorry and they will treat you quickly there.

thinking of you - let us know what happens
    much love to all my lupie friends -

Thanks

Ugh.. maybe try and call your doc first thing tom when they open and let them know what is going on with you.. in the meantime try to rest as much as you can... hope it gets better xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey brittannee......yes, call your dr. tomorrow. Sounds like you have fought this flare as long as you need to. Whenever this happens to me, my dr. gives me a shot of medrol, and it knocks the flare out. I have only had this twice, but once i reached a point where i could not even take care of myself, i knew it was time for someone to help me. I hope your dr. will help you tomorrow.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I am so sorry you are feeling so sick right now!!!!!!! It sounds like you are in the middle of a nasty flare You should call the doctor first thing and let them know how bad it is and that you really need some relief. You may need to go on a low dose of steroids to force your body out of this. That is what my doctor gives me when I am flaring and it really does help with all of the symptoms. Usually it is a small dose of prednisone for a week or so. I am sending you healing thoughts and very gentle hugs tonight to help you get through this flare Keep us posted on how you are feeling!!!!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sounds like you need to see your doctor asap
    32 YO Wife, Mother and Advocate
    Lupus - Subclavian Bypass May of 2009. Ectopic Lentis, Scoliosis(not lupus related)
    Current medications: Aspirin, Plaquenil, multi vitamins, folic acid, Methotrexate, Tramadol PRN

You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/sororenotis
    Please tell me you are from here and who you are if you add me there.

I work full time and Leader for International Autoimmune Arthritis Movement
    http://www.iaamovement.org/