Thread: Sleep---- quick question

Thanks

Default Sleep---- quick question

Hey everyone (hugs to all)
    Quick question, daughter is having trouble sleeping again. She keeps waking up many times a night (no pain) She was taken off Methotrexate and maybe that is why but does anyone know of a safe herbal type substance? She has 18 credit hours and a job so a strong sleep aid just would be a no go.

Thanks to all for your support and knowledge.

Thanks

Melatonin - it's the naturally occuring chemical in your brain that tells you when it's bed time.

Chammamile tea
    warm milk
    much love to all my lupie friends -

Thanks

Just what i was going to say Karen Start off with a 3mg dose though,if that doesnt work then go to the 5mg. YOU CAN over-do-it, which CAN be harmful to the body!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

thanks I'll tell here.

Thanks

Oh, i almost forgot! Tell her to make sure she has NO BRIGHT LIGHTS ON when she takes it and/or is trying to wind down for a good nights sleep. Lights interrupt the production of the Melatonin, so, our brains and whole body DONT THINK its "bedtime" yet. THEN, we are wide awake again. GOOD LUCK!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette