Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lonely!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default lonely!

I have been a member of this site for over a month now. I would really like to have some friends on here to talk to. I have yet to get a private message from anyone. I am really lonely and want to be able to talk to other people feeling the same way I do. Please anybody on WHL contact me to start a friendship. I feel so alone sometimes, and my friends and family just don't get it. They feel for me, but that don't understand that one day is good the next not so good and the next horrible... so on and so forth. Please anyone else looking for friends on here, I am here. contact me!!

thanks and take care all!
    smokerscat94

Thanks

Smile

Hi there, Smokerscat,
    Welcome to the group! Don't be afraid to jump right in and join the conversation if you read a thread that interests you. That's how to make some friends.
    You must be a cat lover. Is that your baby in the laundry basket - a beautiful orange tabby? I have two babies. Casper is a flame-point Siamese, which makes him half orange tabby. He has the sweetest disposition and the silliest looking crossed blue eyes that I've ever seen. Dax is a Maine Coon and is attached to my husband. He is polydactyl and has 7 toes on his right front paw and 6 on all the rest. They are both totally spoiled.
    I hope that you feel comfortable with all of us soon and that we can help each other.
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Smokerscat,

I stopped in and said hello on your profile page. I am a cat person too. I have a Russian Blue, and two black and white tuxedo cats. You can say hello on my profile page or PM me anytime you like. I know what you mean about friends and family who don't get it.

Don't be shy!

Rob

P.S. I like your signature line.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Smokerscat! I understand exactly what you mean about your family and friends not understanding. I felt a little lonely and out of place my first month on this site too, but then I just jumped into some threads and started checking out profile pages from different people and now I can't imagine my life without my WHL friends. You are one of them now. How did you get your username? Is your cat named Smokey or do you smoke? Are you on FB too? Alot of us are on both and have friended eachother on there too. Feel free to swing by and PM or visit message anytime. I am going to check out your page and see if you added any albums yet.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Smile lonely

smokers cat left message on profile page sorry have not made contact before now hope you are feeling better also made request to become your friend hugs kim l

Thanks

Love, I am so sorry you are feeling so lonely right now. We are hear for you. We will listen and cry with you and celebrate the wonderful moments with you. You are not alone when you have us for a support system. I glad you made the extra effort to reach out to us and now it is our turn to reach out to you and build our new friendships. Hang in there love and I will start checking in with you daily :smile:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi smokerscat, thank you for being so honest with us. I am glad that you let us know what you need......i am sending you a friend request, and i look forward to sharing stories with you. We are all friends, it is just that some of us (like me) don't do a lot of private messages, it certainly is not a reflection of my desire to be friends, and i will try to do better. I am so sorry that you feel lonely, that is such a sad feeling and lupus seems to make it worse. I am glad you joined our group, and i look forward to our friendship.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I sometimes feel like you do. I too have two cats, O'malley (an orange tabby) and Siren (a siamese/tabby mix). Rotten and loving. Anyway, I hope you feel more accepted soon.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Thanks

I have just send you a pm, watch out, your inbox is going to overflow. Just know, that we are all here for you.

Debbie
    Last edited by debbie-b; 10-22-2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Smokerscat:

I felt welcome on this website right off. I just jumped right in, and made myself at home. Please feel welcome to jump right in on a conversation that interests you. You may want to join a group/groups that interest you too. I believe, we are all here for you. Personally, I don't know what I would do without this website, thanks to SaySusie, and others.

There are real people, no phonies, on this website. They care.
    Last edited by DrinkofWtr; 10-22-2009 at 08:21 AM.