Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Default I am still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My loves!!!!!! I have missed you very much! Everything here is going ok. I have been working soooooooo much and find it hard to make time to even think. Working so much has resulted in me catching the flu. It wasn't the swine flu but the good ole flu that I even got a flu shot for! I was in the hospital last week with it and today is the first day that I have been feeling better. The only issue I have now is that my lungs are full of liquid at this point and the coughing feels like I have glass particles in my lungs......yuck!!!!!!! Hopefully it will pass soon and we just have to keep an I eye out for pneumonia at this point. Other than that, health hasn't been to bad

I took a job at Michael's craft store in their framing department. It is fun but doesn't pay very well and there are no benefits. It seems like I work everyday and may get a day off every other week. It is just exhausting and makes shot night and recovering from shot night that much harder. But, I am the only one in the house with a job so I have to push through at this point. Tim has been interviewing and is on an interview right now. I cross my fingers everyday that he will not only find a job but also that he finds something he truly enjoys. I know time will tell and patience is what we have to hang on to right now. Our home is set to be auctioned of at the beginning of November but we may have postponed it until the first of the year, we are just waiting to hear.

Tim and I are doing fine. We are nervous with the house and job situation but we are just trying to hang on to each other through all of this. I know one day we will look back and smile at our struggles and that is what I keep reminding us. Until then, we will just get through everyday with a smile and the hope that tomorrow will be filled with possibilities
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im sorry you have been so sick but hope your lungs clear up soon and the cough stops.Glad work is ok and Tim.Yes just take one day at a time.Try not to focus too much on tomorrow,just enjoy today.Yes you will look back on this time and in the future life will get easier.Thanks for the wishes too my friend.Glad today is a little better,just rest.

Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry about your job situation and your home being auctioned off. Try to hang in there the best you can. I had a home auctioned off many years ago and I understand somewhat what you are going through.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I was about to send out a search party Danica! I had a friend that worked at a Michaels way out on West Bell Rd. She liked it pretty well. What else are you up to these days?

Thanks

Smile

Danica!!!
    It's so good to see you here again! We've missed you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. I know that it must be really hard to work the day after your shot.
    Hang in there. I hope that Tim gets that great job that you're dreaming of.
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh, danica, so glad to hear from you. I have missed you so much. Glad you are working, glad you love it, but sorry your pay isn't better and that you have to work so much. I will keep my fingers crossed that they pospone the forclosure, and that Tim finds his dream job. It is these times that can seal the bond between two people, you and Tim are special people and i am so glad that you found and have each other. Pop back in and share your wonderful words with the new members......and us oldies.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello there love! I have been worrying about not seeing you here or on FB. I am sorry to hear about the hospital. Please be careful with those lungs of yours. Pneumonia doesn't sound like my idea of a god time. I am glad to hear that you are liking Michaels, but what happened with that other job? Are you working 2 jobs now? I know things are hard with the job situation, and I hope it gets better for you and Tim real soon.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Have I told you that I love you all today??????? Well, I do! Something has been missing in my life over the last few months and I realized it is all of you. There has been an empty ache and a lack of support from those who know first hand how hard our disease can be. I think of all of you everyday and wonder how you are feeling and just what you are doing. There isn't a moment that I do not carry all of you in my heart and through my day. I love you all and am so happy to be making time for me and the ones I love
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

HI DANICA!!!! MISSED YOU!!!!! SO SORRY about the PRESSURE you and Tim are under! POOR THINGS! AND, being SICK on top of it all doesnt help huh! I do have to say though that i LOVE MICHAELS craft store! Im a regular at the one in my area! WOO HOO to Michaels!!!!

GLAD YOU ARE BACK and my fingers are CROSSED on Tim finding a job!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi danica, i am so glad that you are back....i know that your new job has taken up most of your time, but i sure missed you while you were gone. How are things going with your home......i hope there is a way for you to keep it.
    Phyllis

share a smile today