Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saysusie on Vacation 'til November 8th

Thanks

Sounds SCRUMPTIOUS Phyllis!!!!!! LOL Rob!!!! Good idea Marla!!! LOL This is the BEST i could do for a Chipendale dancer! LOL Hey, i got the naked part right though! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Marla -

I'm back! Ran to the store to pick up some ice and chips and dips and such. Wooooooohhhh! Where did all these half nakey dancers come from and why didn't you call my cell and tell me to bring back singles for the chipendaler's? Amanda, would you pass me one of those chocolates, hun? And a napkin to wipe the drool off my chin. I wish I knew how to belly dance like that!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Hey Saysusie:

Wishing you a wonderful vacation, hope you have included in you plans lots of fun, I would have said "fun in the sun" but you know what kind of trouble that gets us in. Stay well and looking forward seeing you back on the board.

Thanks

Talking

We need to stir up a little more trouble with this party while SaySusie (the adult) is gone. How about thinking about the drinks that we would serve? That "passion punch" that Rob and I both remember from college might be good.
    Nowadays I prefer a White Russian. My daughter came home from college once and made a "Cal Tech Bomb" that knocked me flat. It was 1 part Kahlua, 2 parts Goldschlager and 3 parts Baileys. Tastes delicious, then knocks you out!
    That's it - The Cal Tech Bomb for our party.
    Anybody else have any other delicious concoctions?
    Cheers!
    Marla

Thanks

Default Party in da house!

Your drink selection sounds fab, Marla! As much as I enjoy an occasional cocktail, my tummy just can't handle much in the alcohol department these days it's weird, but wine is worse for my digestion than, say, tequila.....line up the shots!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm pass on the creamy drinks, my lactose intolerant self doesn't agree with them, but I'm whipping up margeritas as I sip on a patron and pineapple starter. Maybe I should make some pineapple margeritas!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Talking

Hey guys,
    Halloween is over, but we really should cause some more trouble before the grown-up gets back! Any good ideas out there?
    Marla

Thanks

Hate to be a party pooper, but I think I consumed too many margaritas and candy on Halloween But, I'll run the blender for y'all!

Thanks

Wink

I just got home from a chili cook-off. I tasted a lot of chili and drank a bit of wine, so I'm feeling pretty good. My tummy will probably complain about it later tonight, but at least I had fun doing it.
    Marla

Thanks

Chili + wine equals one guaranteed upset tummy for this girl! Better take a Pepcid now so you won't be up late tonight