Thread: forehead muscle pain

Thanks

Default forehead muscle pain

My vacation went well, I was in Texas for a total of 9 days. I only had 3 not so good days, two of those were pain in my forehead, the forehead was hot and when I put my cool hand on it, it really hurt. Went to my old doc in Dallas and he said, that I had an inflamation in my forehead muscles. It hurt like heck, but went away after 2 days.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im glad you had a vacation and managed to enjoy it hopefully.Wow....sorry you were in such pain.But so glad you are feeling better now.Welcome home.x

Love Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Thanks Amanda.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi debbie, this is a new one to me, i am glad that your pain has gone. just when we think we have lupus figured out, it attacks in a new way and in a new place. So glad you were able to contact your old rheumy, and that he/she was able to lessen your worries about your forehead pain. Whenever my hands or feet are being attacked, they also get feverish to the touch....it is all so strange.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Yes Phyllis, you are right, this was a new one for me too. Who would have thought, that you can have muscle pain in your forehead. It was very painful, from the forehead to the middle of the skull. But I guess, it can happen to any muscle in the body.
    One day we took the kids to the Texas State Fair, we walked around for 4 hours and my joints were killing me, I had to sit down a few times. But we had fun anyway. Except for my wallet, it is so expensive there. The kids are 5 and 7, the rides cost between 4 and 7 Dollars a ride, per child. That is crazy. We had a smoked turkey leg, $8.00 each, a bottle of water $ 4.00.

But now I miss them more than ever, it is hard to be without them.

Debbie