Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in hospital

Thanks

Default Stuck in hospital

Hey guys
    I'm just trying to catch up on all the posts i've missed out on. Sunday night I began feeling really sick, vomiting, coughing, a massive pain in my back, and very out of breath. My husband drove me into hospital, to the E.R and it turned out I had a bad case of pneumonia. Only got released today. They had to wait on bloods to come back, to make sure it was only pneumonia and nothing else. They scared me into thinking I may have had tuberculosis, but thankfully the test was clear. I'm getting better now, still coughing, and a little out of breath, but much better than how I was feeling 4 days ago. Doctor said it may take up to 3 weeks to feel 100% again. So, if i'm not around too much, that's the reason why. Just wanted to let you all know, so you know I haven't forgotten about my new found friends. Hope your all doing well, and i'll be catching up with you all once i'm feeling better.
    Hugs, Tammy.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Tamy,

You poor thing.Im glad the hospital looked after you and you are now resting.Sorry you are going through this,but hope soon you do feel better.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Very unfortunate, Tammy, but glad you went to the hospital when you did. I've never had pneumonia, but understand it's very painful and the cough lingers for quite a while. Take it easy, stay in your jammies, lay on the couch and heal.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Tamy i hope you are feeling better i had pnemonia before i was diagnosised with lupus and myositis and it does not feel good. They are right the cough will linger for a while. Love and Prayers Bonita

Thanks

AWWWW SO sorry for your OOKINESS Tammy! Im happy to hear that it wasnt anything else though! Take care of yourself and im thinking about you!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Tamy:

Get well quick.

Thanks

Smile

tamy sorry to here you have been sick i know how frighteing it is to pheumonia both my husband and myself have been through it they are right it will take you a few weeks to get over just rest and and take it easy my friend i will be thinking of you hugs kim l

Thanks

Thanks for all your well wishes , I am feeling better today. The cough is still hanging around, but there's definitely an improvement. Hope your all doing well.
    Tammy.

Thanks

Hi Tamy,

Hope you are getting better every day. I had what the doc thought was pneumonia, about 4 weeks ago, but the x-ray showed no pneumonia, so he thought it was a real bad bronchitis, my cough is just now getting a little better. I have coughed for over 4 weeks.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi Tammy, glad you are feeling better. Recovery from Pneumonia can take several weeks so, take it easy, and take care of yourself. So glad the hospital was good to you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today