Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maggots

Thanks

Angry Maggots

What do you get when you put your wallet in your purse; the purse in the office; and then close the door to said office? A scum sucking, maggot thief. And to think I work with such a fine specimen.

Credit cards, cash for our weekend jaunt; ID; Costco membership (very important); health insurance cards. Everything. Oh, and my new Kenneth Cole wallet that I bought on a trip to SF (don't worry-I didn't pay retail).

It just really pisses me off (pardon the language) that somebody thinks that what's theirs is theirs, and what's mine is theirs too and come help yourself. If I wanted to make a charitable contribution I sure as hell would have given that money to the Lupus Foundation of America-not someone with no morals, conscious or ethics.

Ok--all better.

P.S. Just noticed that I've climbed up the animal kingdom.....fierce poodle....the maggots better watch out!

Thanks

Bonusmom, that bites!!! So sorry this happened to you. I hope you filed a report with your local police, maybe that will get something back to you, it's such a hassle to replace those items, not just the money...
    God bless,
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Was it a co-worker who did this to you? Unbelievable!!! Do you know which co-worker it was? If so, make sure that you name him/her as a suspect when you file the police report (and PLEASE do file a police report). I'm sorry that this happened to you and I do hope that you are able to get it sorted out quickly.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thanks ladies for your support.

I don't know for sure who committed the crime, but I do have a suspect in mind. I did call local law enforcement and the officer that took the report was very kind. Unfortunately, they get a lot of calls for petty thefts along the lines of stolen purses/wallets, etc. and not a lot can be done.

The real reason behind filing a police report is in the event someone tries to steal my identity and I've got to "prove" my innocence--yet another nightmare to straighten out with creditors and credit reporting agencies.

Since I cancelled the cards so quickly, I think I've thwarted any damage that could be done there. It's just so disheartening. You really try to believe in people and you find out that they're really maggots in disguise....

Thanks

AWWWW, so SORRY about that! Some people just plain SUCK! Just be happy that you're NOT one of them! WOO HOO to YOU~~~ a NON-SUCKY PERSON!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sorry to hear about your purse.... hope that the person that took it gets cought... about 12 years ago I had my id stolen and it was a mess to get strighten out took me years lets hope that doesn't happen.... If the person that took it needed the money they should have ask somoeone for it I am sure that someone would have helped them out... people have just gone to far these days...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bonusmom,

I am sorry to hear about that. What a shame that you can no longer feel safe in your place of employment. I am glad you called the PD. You should also call the 3 credit bureaus and ask them to put an alert on your accounts that someone stole your ID. That should help stop them from being able to use your cards or open new accounts and (hopefully) help catch the thief.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Oh my...that is awful...I am sorry that happened to you...my husband has had his identity stolen twice...his debit card is a different number than mine...We know it has to be someone who works at city hall...

I hope you were able to alert all the appropriate places immediatly and no monetary damage has happened to you....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry to hear you were violated. Just know...You live by the sword you die by the sword...what goes around comes around...You reap what you sow...I have to constantly remind myself of this when I think of the people who have done me wrong!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good advice about contacting the credit bureaus, Sandy. I hope the person actually gets caught, you would think you could trust a co-worker..such a bummer.
    Grace and Peace,
    Laura
    I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"