Thread: Colorado boy - anybody watching?

Thanks

Default Colorado boy - anybody watching?

I've been watching the news about the balloon and the missing little boy. Is anybody else watching? The story keeps changing - the reporters really don't seem to know what is really going on from one report to the next.
    I have a four year old grandchild living in Denver, and my first thought was that this was something that our Kyle would do!
    Hey - they just announced that the boy has been found alive at his home - wow!
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I had not heard the story at all but I am glad that he was found. Now, he was found AT HOME??? How does that happen? Did they lose him in an attic, a cellar, locked in the bathroom? What????
    At any rate, I'm glad that he is safe!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The story I heard about the boy was that it was a joke and that the little boy was not even in the balloon he was in the atic of the house.... one news report stated that the family was using the story to get attention... however it was I could see how it could happen... I think it crazy how the news can not get the stories right about it...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

In one of the interviews i saw, the husbands BODY LANGUAGE said it all as far as im concerened. He was so FIDGETY and NERVOUS about his son talking and he kept trying to say "what my son means is...." as well as HIS answers and responses being FIDGETY as well. I believe he wants some air time, which is so sad because he and his wife are teaching their children to lie. The one boy was so upset during the interview that he got up to throw up and you can actually HEAR him doing it in the background! The parents are HURTING the kids in this game of lying for a "TV show" as one son put it. HMMMMMMMM, i said in another post that people SUCK and i believe this topic DESERVES the same response!

WOO HOO to the NON~SUCKY PEOPLE though!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

I am feeling real sorry for the child...I am wondering if they didn't slip him something to sleep...but even if they didn't his vomiting those two times he was asked questions is very sad...I am wondering if he was threatened and is ill because he is afraid he might say the wrong thing...

I do know that submitting a false police report is a crime with possible jail time...but I'll bet that CPS is going to be called in...They could be made to pay a very stiff fine, too...Well he got what he wanted...publicity but it is not the good kind...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I smell something foul here. I'm glad the boy is OK, but this whole situation looks contrived to me. The father is an attention seeker and has pitched some "reality" TV show ideas to The Learning Channel. There is now talk of criminal charges, and CPS may get involved. I saw the poor kid throw up on not one, but two different TV shows. Strange stuff.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i followed this story this weekend, and i agree....something smells foul, and i think it is the dad. My daughter had severe asthma as a child, and i don't remember her throwing up.....sounds like the pour little guy suffers with nerves, and that is wrong at age 6. time will sort this one out.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Well, we were RIGHT! Hes a JERK! Not a good parent either! Because a GOOD parent doesnt encourage their child to lie! His wife is VERY intimidated by him as well. Its sad for the KIDS. What a BUM! IF HE WANTS FAME, THEN HE NEEDS TO GET IT BY DOING SOMETHING GOOD for THE COUNTRY or for the WORLD! NOW THATS a GOOD thing to teach your children!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ditto jeannette.
    Phyllis

share a smile today