Thread: Change in Barometric Pressure...more pain??

Thanks

Default Change in Barometric Pressure...more pain??

Hey- Have a question for you guys- when there is a change in barometric pressure do you guys hurt more?? I have been in alot of pain today. I went to the rheumy for my normal checkup, and he asked me- Is the pain more severe when the barometric pressure changes? Well- I didn't know! Then, I get on another forum (for another issue I have - Chiari Malformation) and they were all talking about the barometric pressure today and how they were hurting. So- I just try to figure it all out!!! Is it Chiari making me hurt??? Is it lupus making me hurt??? Or is it both??? So confusing!!!!

Thanks

I don't know about Lupus, per se, but my arthritis is killer when the barometric pressure changes, I can really tell. I have a weather dial out on my deck and it reads the pressure, too. Weather folks will talk about high or low pressure systems... when these are in flux, that's when I hurt more.
    Hope you are having a better day today,
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Thanks

Yes, yes, yes...here in Texas we have had weeks of rain and clouds...today is the first day that the sun came out...anyway...yes my pain has been off the charts even though it has gotten considerably cooler....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost