Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my lupus evolving??!

Thanks

Unhappy Worse than before

thanks lucky i will def keep that in mind. If you have read my other post about my symptom increase I wrote my dr an email about that and stressed I dont think my meds are working and i dont want pain meds to cover something else up and not take care of it which is what i think it is happening with the plaquenil/naprosyn. I also left my cell number for her to call since its a weekend. I cant take it because I can't function Ahh!
    *LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
    Plaquenil-200mg 2x/day
    Prednisone-7.5mg 1x/day
    Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
    Keppra-750mg 2x/day
    Daily Vitamin-1x/day
    Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
    Protonix 40mg 1x/day
    Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
    Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
    Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
    Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day

Wanna know my story, just ask!

*Lord_Walters_Lady* <3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    Ok so recently I realized I am flaring every month and I used to feel a lil better the week of my periods. Now, even at the moment, I am in a flare. I have 4 mouth ulcers even after using a steroid rinse and the burning/numbness/ache I get in my legs has now spread to my arms from my wrists up into the base of my neck. I wanna know why this is as I am kind of in shock about it and haven't had new symptoms before since it started a year ago. :/ Can anyone relate?? Thanks -Brittanee

FYI - Flonase can cause mouth ulcers and so can the steriod rinses. (think Thrush)
    32 YO Wife, Mother and Advocate
    Lupus - Subclavian Bypass May of 2009. Ectopic Lentis, Scoliosis(not lupus related)
    Current medications: Aspirin, Plaquenil, multi vitamins, folic acid, Methotrexate, Tramadol PRN

You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/sororenotis
    Please tell me you are from here and who you are if you add me there.

I work full time and Leader for International Autoimmune Arthritis Movement
    http://www.iaamovement.org/

Thanks

HI BRITT!!! HOPE you are doing ok! THINKING OF YOU!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi britt, have you heard from your dr......i hope you have gotten some relief from all of your symptoms.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thumbs down No improvement :/

So..instead of getting better things have gotten worse. More CNS type symptoms such as vertigo/head pressure etc. I saw my pcp yesterday and he prescribed dexamethasone nasal spray instead of flonase. My lung function test came back abnormal so I have to get a CT done to figure out why. I was also put on neurontin 300mg once at night by my rheumy for the burning pain etc. I go back next week to my pcp for depression meds as well. Other than that I got blood work back and my cpk is elevated again for the third time to 205 and my BUN was 28 and BUN/Creatinine Ratio was 35. The irony of all this is I had normal blood results previous to this round. I am so foggy I feel like im constantly dreaming. Im not sure what to do. My drs are fighting putting me on prednisone because of side effects but how much do they expect my body to handle before it really messes stuff up??? GRR. Hope you all are well *hugs* -Lupie Britt
    *LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
    Plaquenil-200mg 2x/day
    Prednisone-7.5mg 1x/day
    Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
    Keppra-750mg 2x/day
    Daily Vitamin-1x/day
    Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
    Protonix 40mg 1x/day
    Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
    Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
    Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
    Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day

Wanna know my story, just ask!

*Lord_Walters_Lady* <3

Thanks

AWWWWW, i am SO THINKING of YOU BRITT PLEASE be WELL and keep fighting the fight! LOVE and HUGSXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette