Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry....

Thanks

Default Sorry....

Everyone...

I am sorry, I have been involved in myself, doing for myself...and haven't been very supportive to anyone, actually to no one at all for a long while. A blurb here and there is hardly any support, encouragement or love. I am sorry.

For now, I have nothing to give, no words...and when I have some I will share. I do have prayers and know I say many for you and you...

Be good to yourselves, as no one can take care of us like we need except us.

Hugs with love...
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

NO way you help me soooooooooooo much and i bet many others too without you knowing it.So thank you my dear friend.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Oluwa, you do so much - more than you know! There are so many threads around here that I've read and been so grateful for your words of wisdom and detailed information/research I needed to understand what's happening to me. You do more than you can ever realize, and I appreciate you so much.

Whatever is going on right now, just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Whenever you're up to being here more, that's wonderful. And if you need 'Oluwa time' for a while, let our thoughts, prayers, and love surround you.

I want to be more active here than I am too, but I'm finding it really hard to balance being back to work full time, managing the paperwork at home (grading papers, lesson plans), taking care of my furbaby, keeping up with family and friends, and taking care of myself. I don't know what the answer is, but I just keep trying, and dividing myself up into a million little pieces.
    Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi oluwa, any chronic illness forces us to accept our own importance. You must give time to yourself whenever possible. I am sorry that you are feeling like you have neglected us, because that is so far from the truth. You are Oluwa, we love you for you, and will look forward to your return. Membership in our "family of the sky" does not require "giving anything," we all give to each other just by being here. You just care for you, and please let us know if we can do anything for you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Oluwa,

You have contributed so much in your time here, that nobody could ever accuse you of not being supportive, and not giving of yourself. Recently I've seen you post some incredibly long, detailed posts helping others to understand Lupus.

This place would not be what it is without your thousands upon thousands of posts. You give so much. Sometimes we find ourselves without the right words, or we feel our words are just hollow, like we are just going through the motions. I know I feel that way at times. There's nothing wrong with it.

Go easy on yourself, and know that you are loved by so many here, including me.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

just wana give ya huge massive hug!!! think we all go throu that some times i know i do for sure!!! and i also know for fact like others have said i have read throu past threads and links you have written and it has help me tons just knowng your there counts not a word is needed lots of huge massive gigantic loopie love sent to you throu the internet waves from over the pond!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sweet Oluwa;
    Please do not feel that you ever have to apologize for taking care of yourself. As far as I am concerned, I think that your #1 responsibility is to take care of yourself. That is not being selfish nor is it a failure to provide support. It is what you are supposed to be doing, and it never, ever needs an apology.
    We are here for you, just as much as you are here for us (and you are ALWAYS here for us with encouraging words, beautiful prayers, and improtant information) and we never want you to feel as if you are not doing enough. You do more than enough and then you go the extra mile for everyone that you respond to.
    We love you (You know I love you) and we want you to be well, both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. So, we are here whenever you need us. You need not be the one who provides and helps, you have needs also and we want to help you. Let us do that and you sit back and take from us for a while...OK????
    You Are Loved..IMMENSELY
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa -

I am sorry to hear that things are not smooth right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope things get better soon. I agree with everyone else; sometime we are able to give support and sometimes we are in need of taking support. You give us all so much, please let us know if we can give you anything back.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Smile

to my dear friend oluwa i am sorry you are feeling lost right now please donot appologise to us you have been there for me in some very bad times my friend offering your support ii want you to know how much your kindness has mean,t to me it is time for you to take time for yourself and not worry about others we all love oluwa and appreciate you so much you are such a kind and loving person and if you need to talk at any time please do hesitate to contact me i will be thinking of you love and hugs your friend kim l

Thanks

Thumbs up

Oluwa,
    Just popping in here to add my support. Whatever has got you down right now, just take your time, take care of yourself, and know that we are all here for you when you need us. You've been a great friend to me since I first joined this group. We all appreciate you very much.
    Hugs and Hugs,
    Marla