Thread: It's getting too heavy

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default It's getting too heavy

Could ya'll be praying please? Either for strength or something to be lifted? Either one would be really nice about now. I keep trying but you know how sometimes it just gets so heavy and keeps knocking you back down...sometimes you just get worn out...

I'm about whipped.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh my dear girl,

You just rest and im sending you lots of love n will think of you all today,hoping you get the strength back to feel a little better soon.It will get better just think that,dont let it win,you have come to far.You are so strong and so caring to everyone,we wont let it win..together we will help you through this.

Lots of love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sending you my prayers also. I know that it can get so heavy at times and we can feel almost hopeless. You are not alone, please know that, and I am keeping you in my prayers.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks... I really appreciate it. It's not just the illness...there's a lot of stressful stuff going on in life in general. More than the usual.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are in my prayers, let go and let God.
    Tight hugs,
    Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    Thanks... I really appreciate it. It's not just the illness...there's a lot of stressful stuff going on in life in general. More than the usual.
    I totally understand (can you tell I'm a Cali girl?). The stressful "life" stuff is difficult enough, but throw in a chronic illness and you've got yur hands more than full.

Please take care and give yourself some slack. Rest when you need to and do whatever it takes relieve/deal with some of that stress.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks everyone...I'm doing what I'm supposed to, but certain things and people in life keeps trying to keep me from resting...know what I mean? For example, I can turn the ringer off...but people will come beat on the door. I can ignore the door but there are some people in my life who will then beat on the windows demanding a reply. I have those kinds of people in my life that don't know when to quit and are hard to get away from. It's just so hard to get some peace and for this past month it's been more difficult than usual. I've even gotten in their faces which has bought me some time from them but that's all it's done. Which makes California sound that much more wonderful to visit or perhaps move to, if only i could. lol.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. It was interrupted, which is becoming the norm, but it was a short breather at least. I wasn't as sick yesterday so...

Tomorrow I have the procedure on my throat at the hospital that I'm nervous about, the new puppy goes in to get "fixed" this week and the vet insists she stay overnight and I'm nervous for her (I hope she doesn't think we've sent her back to the shelter), my daughter turns 18 this week and it will be a small bday and I'm depressed about that, and we've got some relatives to cope with this week that are thrown in some of which are beyond foul and... my new migraine preventative med is making things more interesting too lately. Brain fog is at an all time high and my body is doing some new funky things...and i'm still having migraines. still no news from the GI doc about helping me get in with that nice rheumy he knows.

But I can feel the prayers and good thoughts. I wanted ya'll to know and to know that I appreciate it very much and miss you all. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers and reading the board and keeping up when I can. The "migraines" in my eyes keep me from it a lot again lately. Love my WHL family! XOXOXOXO