Thread: It's been a while...

Thanks

Default It's been a while...

I'm soooo sorry for my long absense. The last you talk to me my mother was very ill (heart failure). That was a long ordeal to contend with. Lot's of scary information and changes. Of course, that put me behind in my regular life and I had to scramble to get caught up at home and at work...

School started and with that comes the mass confusion around the house as we adjust to a new schedule.

Well, it all finally caught up to me, as right now I'm sick with whatever my wife had. It's moved into my lungs and I'm a big baby when it comes to things being in my lungs....Had to leave work today because I think I might be feverish...sigh. I have Tamiflu, but hesitate to take it, cause it has it's own side effects and I wonder if this is viral, etc.

So how has everyone been. It's nice to know you have a home to return to with my Lupie friends. I thought of you always and would sign in to sadly see all my little crowns disappearing.

Larz
    My Avatar represents most of my doctors. They don't want to look at what is going on, listen to what I'm saying or tell me anything!! Sound familiar?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Welcome back and sorry to hear you are feeling sick and i hope soon you get better.I have the flu jab every year,so far so good.....she says feeling like i have a head cold tonight and ive not had my jab yet
    How is your Mother doing? You just rest and i hope you feel better soon.Hope you win your crowns back too.

lots of love
    Amandaxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi larz, welcome back.........how is your mother doing? so sorry to hear that you have the crud, but i am glad you are home and can visit with us. Both of my grandchildren were just diagnosed with swine flu, so i am having to stay away from them.......this stuff seems to be running rampant. We were surprised by their diagnosis because neither one of them are terribly sick. They have a low fever and a cough, that is all. You watch your lungs very closely, don't let this stuff get too bad before you go get some attention. Come back and let's all catch up with each other.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Larz;
    We have certainly missed you. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick & your wife was sick. Please tell us how your mother is doing?
    I wish you the very best with school and I know how that can dominate your life. Take care of yourself, please.

Welcome Back
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

AWWWWW, HI LARZ, SO SORRY you have been so busy and feeling so OOKY! Glad you could pop in to say HI though!!!! WOO HOO to THAT!!!! Yeah, it gets REALLY BUSY around here come school time as well! Life is BUSY BUSY BUSY huh!!!!! You just come visit when you CAN and we are here for you!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette