Thread: When it rains it pours!

Thanks

Default When it rains it pours!

K have had a horrific past few weeks. Well I got really sick a few weeks ago lower abdomen pain had to go to urgent care and ER. Finally all the tests came back. I have a kidney stone (not moving or hurting --just chilling in my kidney) I also have a cyst and a fibroid tissue in my left uterus (apparently two separate things not) and I have SI joint dysfunction. All these new things popped up within the last 30 days and I got the resulttoday So HAPPY Day OFF I've been freaking all day wondering if this means the scleroderma diagnosis is gonna be a definite...been waiting on call back from Rheumy probably won't be til tomorrow. Oh well. Guess I better buy an umbrella as the torrential storms don't seem to be letting up. Well at least it can't take my sense of humor away....can it?!?!
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh your poor thing.Im sorry to hear you have been so sick.But just hang in there and hope you get the results soon and they can help make you feel much better.

Love Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi brenda, you have really had a tough time......i also hope all of this does not result into a definitive diagnosis of scleroderma....please let us know tomorrow when you talk with your rheumy. I will be here all day (my weekly vacation), so please come around if you want to talk.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Hiya guys! K Rheumy called and as usual he's not worried..at least that makes one of us He said the kidney stone may or may not be caused by Sjogrens but he's not concerned it's scleroderma....he's saying all these thing are just coincidental and not related, and to keep taking plaquenil and wait for appt in February. Hopefully I won't be a stone statute by then LOL Seriously only thing that saved me today was my ability to laugh at my situation and my friends.

Thanks ALL
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey brenda, sounds like your dr. is being very cautious and thorough in diagnosing your illness. I know you would feel better with a diagnosis, but i am glad that scleroderma is not the obvious one. hang in there, keep laughing and sharing with friends. i really hope that your kidney stone does not break loose, that would be anything but funny.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Keep laughing, perhaps your laughter will push that stone out!!! I know that is a physical impossibility, but we all have to keep up our humor!
    I am sorry that so many things are happening at the same time. Please know that we are here for you!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I have had multiple kidney stones. The good thing about them is that the pain comes to an end.
    Murphy was an optimist.

O'Toole's Commentary on Murphy's Law

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about everything popping up at once but YES...you have to have a sense of humor and Laugh everyday as often as possible to cope and deal with it all. I keep my sister and my around me as they are 2 of the funniest people I know and without them and laughter they bring I think I would have folded up in a corner a long time ago! Good luck to you but I am sure the laughter will shake it all up and make it disappear!