Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ritzbit...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Ritzbit...

Sorry I missed your bday yesterday. I'm sorry. I just discovered the calendar tool we have here!

Happy Bday sweetie!!!

Thanks

Thanks.

It was probably the worst birthday I've ever had. Almost all my friends forgot

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Any Birthday above ground, is a good birthday!

Happy Birthday Ritzbit!

Rob

Thanks

I'm so sorry that your friends forgot your birthday, Ritzbit. Rob has a good point though, that every birthday is a reason to celebrate. I look at each birthday as a triumph, as one more year I won and lupus lost. Maybe you can look at it that way too. Whether your friends are there for you or not, YOU ARE HERE, and that's what really matters. And ultimately, you have many advantages over your friends. You are stronger than they are, you have overcome more than they have, and you are much more compassionate than they will ever be!! So celebrate you, the blessing you are and the faith that this year will be MUCH better for you than last year was.

Happy Happy Birthday, Ritzbit!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to a happy, healthy, wonderful year!!!!!

Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.

Thanks

Thank you

Today was better. My friend who lives kinda far away drove down to go to the movies with me =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh how nice to come to the movies with you,what did you see and did you enjoy yourself?
    I too have had birthdays where noone remembered and felt lonely and sad.Last year was going for a meal and everyone dropped out,i was so very upset about it.Now what i do is plan my Birthday myself with someone i know will not let me down.This year im off to the seaside and going to see a show.
    Im a big kid when it comes to my brithday,like all the attention and candles and cards...love it.So i understand you and so happy you went to the movies.
    So glad you are back.Ive not been here much as my computer problems and now i realise ive managed to delete a drive So trying to fix it ....oh i dont like computers when they go wrong.
    Let me know how you been feeling,what you been up too...i care and if im a while i will be back to read what you write soon.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ritz...so glad a friend was there for you and you were able to get out and do something fun. What movie did you see?

Thanks

We saw zombie land lol it was really funny. It was the first rated R movie I saw in theaters without having to sneak lol

I've been feeling pretty crappy. No one is really aware of the fact that I basically never take my meds anymore..I dont want them. The other night on my birthday I this weird really sharp pain in my lower/mid back and everyone kept telling me I was pointing to where my kidneys are? so I hope I havent somehow done something bad to them by not taking my meds. I dunno. I go to the doctor next tuesday

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Congrats on not having to sneak in. Lol. I'm glad you got some laughter, Ritzbit. that's awesome!

Do your parents know you're not taking your meds sweetie?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Rizbit....I know how crappy your meds can make you feel and I, too, hope that no damage has been done because you were not taking them. Some meds, even though they make us feel like S@#!, actually do prevent damage.

Please let us know how you are and what your doctor says!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!