Thread: Organ involvement with your lupus

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Organ involvement with your lupus

Hey guys,

I am new to all of this and still don't know if I have Lupus for sure. My Rheumy said that organ involvement usually takes place within the first 5 years. I was just wondering how many of you have had some troubles like that and how bad is your day to day life? Thanks for any answers.

Thanks

Hi Cool,

I believe the quality of your every day life depends on your attitude. Now don't get me wrong there are good days and bad days. I just think it's important to have great doctors and a great support system around you. And find things that will make you happy to get you thru those bad days.

Organ involvement, so far I've had trouble with my galbladder, pancrease, kidneys and liver. My pancreas doesn't wanna digest my food, my liver and kidneys are having trouble getn rid of toxins and my galbladder is over reacting. Even my eyes and brain are affected with memory loss, brain fog, and my eyes I see spots. I think it just depends on the person.

I hope this helps!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ok so i'm not a guy but i have had organ involvement. my body attacked my gallbladder and it stopped functioning. i think i'm having more involvement with other organs with digesting foods but we'll have to see, only time will tell. like jcg said, every day depends on what you make it out to be. some days are worse than others. the pain comes and goes, the symptoms come and go, your friends will come and go. you really need to have a huge support system and a close family or someone close to you to help you through it all. i'm hoping for the best for you. thoughts and prayers always.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.